Cardiologist advises long-time heart patient to stop Vit. E

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cardiologist advises long-time heart patient to stop Vit. E

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 am

My Dad's cardiologist told him to STOP vit E. They said it is now BAD for men to take? Do you know anything about this?

Given you dad's condition, (heart bypass in 1970s, graft collapses, growth of new arteries, etc), in my opinion, that advice will kill him - in less than one month.

By suddenly discontinuing vitamin E, he should expect a heart attack in several weeks after stopping. (I used to know the exact period.) It happened to both my dad and my brother. After taking vitamin E for a long time (my dad on his doctor's "under-the-table" advice), both ran out of vitamin E, and had both coincidentally suffered heart attacks, perhaps 3 weeks later. A theory about this I once proposed at this forum had to do with gestation of red blood cells in the bone marrow. It was the same period, almost as if the loss of vitamin E created "stickier" blood cells. Seemed like a strange coincidence.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Cardiologist advises long-time heart patient to stop Vit. E

Post by Johnwen » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Sounds like he's trying to drum up some more work!!

This started back in 2005 were some study paid for by some big pharma twisted the figures and compared it to the solar eclipse rate and the salt content of seawater then divided it by the sand peebles in a cubic foot and came up to the conclusion that V-E causes prostate cancer!

It's hard to believe but here's a link from 2011:

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/ ... state?lite
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Cardiologist advises long-time heart patient to stop Vit. E

Post by BaronZemo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:35 pm

The take-home message: Most Americans get the nutrients they eat from food. As boring as that mantra sounds, you are better off eating fruits and vegetables, exercising regularly and maintaining a normal weight. A pill will seldom substitute.

gee, where have I heard that before.

the broadcast industry in the US is owned by six companies. Go figure

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”