Rapid heart beat, asthma, chest & arm pain

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Rapid heart beat, asthma, chest & arm pain

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 am

I have heart disease and my heart beats too fast. I take Diltiazim 3 times a day. I also take Lisinopril for my high blood pressure, once a day. I have Asthma and have a hard time breathing as well. I use a nebulizer with abutrol. I also use an inhaler when away from home.

I am using The Pauling Therepy Vitamin C and Lysine premixed in a powder. Could you suggest something so I don\'t get so short of breath? I would love to quit the prescription drugs altogether and use strictly natural products. Thank you...I just started the Vc and lysine and it really helped me the other day when my chest and arms were hurting me. Thank you hope to hear from you soon. Glenda

Dear Glenda

Sounds like you have started a good approach - Linus Pauling's vitamin C and lysine protocol. You didn't mention whether you had taken much vitamin C previously, but I assume not. Here is some help with dosage, http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593

The table/formula predicts the minimum dosage, but a therapeutic dosage is probably about double.

It may not be related, depending on age (I am 58), but I can tell you about my personal case last year where I suffered "shortness of breath." My shortness of breath was due to low cortisol output (weakened adrenals) and I have since learned that a SAFE dosage of predinzone (less than 8 mg daily) can go a long way to correcting respiratory problems. However, you need to find a knowledgeable doctor. (Good luck!) One forum member (Daniel D.) found LEF Adrenal Energy formula can reduce the need for cortisol, see:

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10041&p=29914&hilit=adrenal#p29914
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Rapid heart beat, asthma, chest & arm pain

Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 am

Hi In the past I have taken Vc But not for awhile. I take 1 scoop once or twice a day of the Heart Tech the one that says Lp(a) Binding Inhibitor. I want to take a natural medicine instead of drugs. I have a doctor but do not go often I am on Medical so am seeking naural meds on my own. But would appreciate any help you can give me. I am deficent in Calcium and Vd too. Any suggestions there?

Thanks Glenda
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Rapid heart beat, asthma, chest & arm pain

Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 am

I understand, and Heart Tech, perhaps with some additional vitamin C, even liposomal vitamin C would probably make you feel better, as would the entire basic supplement regimen in Linus Pauling's book How To Live Longer and Feel Better (1986).

I mentioned the Adrenal Fatigue because it seems to be common as we age, and if you can rest the adrenals, you'll also feel much better. Unfortunately, you require a knowledgeable doctor and a prescription to get a cortisol replacement.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”