Started PT for Carotid Stenosis - got brain stenosis?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Started PT for Carotid Stenosis - got brain stenosis?

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:20 am

I for0 one having carorid artery desease with 100 % stoppage one side and 70& other,so I researched Pauline therapy aND DECIDED TO TRYAfter 5 months right artery did not change but left one did reduce to 10-15% ,Now that sounds Good but what haPPENED is plaque moved from artery through circle of willis to brain cells causing stenous .So no one told me this could haPPEN EVEN THOUGH I ASKED . sO ALL USER BEWARE .
jOHN

Sally Jewell forwarded your message (which we shall post anonymously - as we are always interested in negative or adverse reports.)

First, there does need to be blood flow for the Pauling therapy to be successful, so when I read about an estimated 100% blockage, I would not expect immediate success on that side.

But the report that "plaque moved from artery through circle of willis to brain cells causing stenous." is new to me. I have never heard such a report and would appreciate more information.

First, what dosage of vitamin C and lysine (and proline) were you on?

What were the symptoms of the "stenous" (Stenosis?) How/why did you get this diagnosis?

I assume a doctor told you that you had "stenous" in your brain cells? Do you mean you (or did your doctor) mean stenosis of the arteries in your brain? If this is what supposedly happened, how did the doctor determine this?

It is possible that as the cholesterol was dissolved from your carotid arteries, it did pass through the blood brain barrier to your brain, but usually this is molecule-by-molecule in the blood, and there are no previous reports of injuries or problems during the plaque reversal, so we are very interested in everything you can tell us.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Started PT for Carotid Stenosis - got brain stenosis?

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 am

first i took rec dose of pauline thererapy .art start i had 100% blockage on roighr carorid artery and 70& on left ,i functioned ormally with no systems .these results were as pr MRA tests .in Sept i had abother MRA and itr showed the left cartoid artery now at 15& occulsion ,right still at 100% as expected .I had some high blood pr and feeling of pressure in brain ,so a catscan was taken and this showed stenois of left side top of brain .since then I have experienced more brain pressure ,but i found by controlling bood with aspirins it is alleveiated .
Now i attempted to go back on Pauline therapy and brain pressure returned .Therefore I have stopped all therapy .I do take some vit c and E ,and niacin separately .It is my theroy that Plaque did travel out of carodit artey thgrough circle of willis to brain cells where stenois is shown by cat scan .I hope to have another MRA to determine damage to upper brain befond cirvcle of willis .I asked some one at your facility what happens to plaque that is "washed"out of arteries during process .Answer I got was it was by molocule only and would not be a problem .Well It is .
Has any one else had this problem ???.Now what to do ???

thanks for answer :John

What I understand from this is that a 70% blockage was cleared to about 15% in five months.

The scan showing stenosis in the brain was done after the first five months, correct? So we don't know for sure this condition is new (started after you began vitamin C and lysine).

Glad you are still on vitamin C and vitamin E!

So the issue seems to be whether or not to continue high lysine (and/or proline). These substances, w/vitamin C were called "Lp(a) binding inhibitors" by Linus Pauling and associates. They are the nutrients which at high levels reverse the plaque, and I imagine, would also help with "stenosis" in the brain too.

So a plan might be to take as much vitamin C as you can (and vitamin E).

Start slowly with lysine, perhaps as pills. Maybe one 500 mg per day for a week, then 2 500 mg pills for another week or two, as this should work more slowly to reverse your stenosis - all over your body, including the brain. (If you only have 15% remaining on the left side, there isn't a lot of cholesterol to move any more.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:47 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 am

thanks ,let me clarify further.I was on argi 9 for 3 months before your stuff started app june 1st..the 70 % reading was a ultrasound test app.aug 10th .then had another mra test done 3rd week sept where it showed 15% The cat scan was done afterwards aroiund last sept .wher it showed stenois in brain.So I was taking all ingerdients of the healthy heart up till 2 weeks ago .Did not take any powder afer cat scan
results . So the hreeslthy heart fornulae did work but maybe too quick .
Know of anyone taking this formuae for carodit artery blockage or oclusion thereof ? John

Can you tell us the drugs you are taking?

My uncle used a smaller dosage to clear a 70% carotid blockage in 30 days. (He had surgery on one side, started taking vitamin C and lysine, and the 70% blockage was gone by the second surgery.)

I think you should consider the issue with drugs, and simply lower your lysine, and taper up over time.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”