Need help w/Atrial fibrillation, heard you helped Dr. Bush

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Need help w/Atrial fibrillation, heard you helped Dr. Bush

Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:50 am

Hello Owen,

How are you? Could you please tell me about how to stop Artrial Fibralation. I have bought book from Prof Sydney Bush from vitaminCfoundation while ago and there I read that prof. Bush had artrial fibrillation and that you have helped him to get rid of it. Friend of mine has the same problem. He has been using vitmain C and lysine+proline.
Thank You.

Miro

There are several recent studies out now that show vitamin C can help with the problem of Atrial Fibrillation, although there are probably a myriad of reasons why you might be suffering the problem, and not all can be easily fixed with vitamin C. More info should help Dr. johnwen analyze what may be going on in your case.

Yes the basic Linus Pauling therapy - high dose vitamin C and lysine, plus proline is a smart thing to try for all heart related issues.

I was not aware that Dr. Bush had this problem - or that we helped him, but if this is the case, then it was the Ascorbade (http://www.ascorbade.com) we send him that did the trick. (It is something like Tower's Ascorsine-9 product, but ours has vitamin K.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

valgata

Re: Need help w/Atrial fibrillation, heard you helped Dr. Bu

Post by valgata » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 am

Hello

Are there any protocols besides Lynus Pauling formula for artrial fibrillation?
Appreciate any help with that.
Thanks

Valgata

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Need help w/Atrial fibrillation, heard you helped Dr. Bu

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 am

Buried in this forum and my book is the "fact" discovered by the USDA in pig experiments, that too much of the mineral manganese can cause an irregular heart beat. I won't repeat the story since I believe it is in this excerpt http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/.

From memory, the ideal amount of manganese is 2 mg daily.

If your intake from all supplements exceeds 20 mg daily, it will cause the irregular heart beat as manganese crowds out magnesium - the element your heart really needs.

If you have been overloading with Manganese - it takes something like 60 days for the body to rid itself before the heart beat will normalize.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”