Vit C for Fibromusclar Dysplasia, cannot take lysine

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Vit C for Fibromusclar Dysplasia, cannot take lysine

Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 am

Hi.

I have searched in websites for Vit C supplementation as help for fibromuscular dysplasia patients for its artery strengthening ability. Do you know if Vit .C will also normalize the
Shape of the artery from " string of pearls" - like appearance which is characteristic of
FMD to at least flattened muscle or cell inside the artery to reduce stenosis effect? You said that the effect of Vit C therapy is universal. Might I try this therapy for this? Do I need to add lysine? The abnormal cell/muscle growth is attached to the inside of the artery so I would like to think that Na ascorbate is good enough. Besides, my body cannot tolerate lysine- I get pain in the liver area when I take it. Thanks a lot .

Can you pls forward this to Owen also? Maybe he has some info about the correlation of FMD and Vit C. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Ofelia

We'll see if someone here knows, but I am interested in the report of pain taking lysine!?
As pills?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Vit C for Fibromusclar Dysplasia, cannot take lysine

Post by Johnwen » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 am

I was wondering if this person has ever had a biopsy of any of the growths which would give a very good indication of what is going on here and a possible solution or blunting of the problem. The last time I seen this was about 15 years ago it was mitotic and refered her to a oncologist.
The most common types are usually Anisocytosis or Poikilocytosis which are cell malformations that take on erratic growth patterns. I'm going to have to do some research on what the current treatment's are. The liver problem with L-lysine could very possibly be the arteries of the liver are affected restricting the blood flow to the liver but I would suggest they take what they can and keep up with the V-C.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”