Need help with BP & Cholesterol

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Need help with BP & Cholesterol

Post by Johnwen » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Here some links to a chart and some Q&A on ths cicadian rhythms.
I'd be intrested to know if his spike in BP goes along with this chart. Remember this example this person goes to bed at 10pm so if your bedtime is later you would move the times what ever the difference would be.

http://tinaheyer.com/CircadianRhythmChart.html

http://www.nigms.nih.gov/Education/Fact ... hythms.htm
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

VanCanada

Post by VanCanada » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 am

A friend asked me to comment on the use of lyposomal glutathione for their personal situation.

For the lyposomal form of glutathione I would recommend searching for clinical reports from Dr. Thomas Levy and the other doctors and members of this forum.

From my research, it's only the intravenous glutathione that can raise your serum levels above the physiologically normal levels, not the lyposhperic form. If anyone can provide references to what IV glutathione might do to our serum levels (raise the levels, lower them, keep them unchanged), please post them for the benefit of all the readers of this forum.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 am

Why is this post in this thread? Mistake? Tell me where you really want it and I'll move it.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by eDOC » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Owen got his labs today.

TC 3.81, TG 0.67, HDL 1.52, LDL 2.40, HbA1 6.0, CRP <6, BP 125/75.

After 1 month regular intake of MMS during the day & after noon evening VC, NAC, Lysine, Proline, Ubiquinol.

No chemical junk.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

VanCanada

Post by VanCanada » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:26 pm

ofonorow wrote:Why is this post in this thread? Mistake?
No, it was not a mistake. It served two purposes. First, to bump this thread where eDOC might have a better chance of seeing and responding to the questions posed to him or her on page 1 of this thread (my post of Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 pm).

Second, to answer questions from my friend regarding the use of intravenous glutathione, and show my friend that eDOC is currently employing it in his or her medical practice.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”