Proargi9

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Proargi9

Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 pm

I was telling a Chiropractor about Cardio C but he believes Proargi9 is more potent.

I am assuming you know about this product.

I really do not understand how a c deficiency can be effectively treated =
with other antioxidants.
http://proargi9team.com/documents/DrPrendergastOnArginine.pdf

Rev. Michael

I am a fan of arginine, for cardio-vascular disease, but I believe that Pauling and associates identified the root cause of all forms of cardiovascular disease - low vitamin C, and and came up with an astounding treatment - lysine, to counteract the lysine binding receptors on Lp(a) cholesterol.

Comparing that product with Cardio-C is comparing apples and oranges, and while
I don't expect him to be receptive, I think the answer is that arginine provides a "quick fix" (and perhaps lysine does too, since it to can also stimulate NO) and the Pauling vitamin C/lysine therapy is "long-term" fix, which not only dilates arteries, but reverses the atherosclerosis.

You might consider pointing him to PaulingTherpy.com where we have recently posted
videos of Linus discussing all this himself.

I have been challenging anyone who seriously believes that arginine is the answer to CVD to conduct a study comparing arginine vs vitamin C/lysine. (So far, no doctor has been willing to cut vitamin C down close to the RDA to conduct such a study!)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Proargi9

Post by skyorbit » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 pm

So why wouldn't you take high doses of both? The short-term is important too. Give your body a fighting chase while the Lysine and C repair the long term damage.

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by skyorbit » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 pm

I just looked at the ingredients. There's no VC at all. I don't see how you can repair the fundamental causes w/o vitamin C. You need VC to repair both the basement membrane, and the collagen.

Tracy

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:13 am

Looked into this product pretty deeply my conclusion for prevention is "I don't really see any benefit for it."
But for people who have a stent placed or had bypass surgery It would be an ideal product when taken in cojunction with Cardio-C or heart tech. My thoughts would be a 2-1 being something like AM:Cardio C Noon:Proargi9 PM:Cardio C with addition of a few V-C caps or powder (mixed as a drink) in between to attain a good saturation over the course of the day. Taken at least an hour away from meals.

For those who would wonder why do a search on "Neo-intimal hyperplasia." The answer is out there.

Note: it is a pretty expensive product in comparsion to V-C supps.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”