Qustions on dosage/product for various CVD conditions

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Qustions on dosage/product for various CVD conditions

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:24 am

Dear Owen,
I am from Malaysia . By the way i have placed an order through internet and waiting for the product to be delivered. I felt this product is amazing and can help many people over heart related problem. In fact i need it too as i had a st scan done which show calcium deposition 30 to 50% on my my right artery in 2006. I take no medication until recently been taking 30 ml of concoction (apple cider vinegar, lemon,garlic, ginger and honey juice) every morning in empty stomach for the last 2-3 years. Please advise me what kinda product and dose applicable to me.

Do you have any agent in Malaysia as your distributor. I am very interested to be one of them.

In the mean time can you advise me on the followings:-

1. What kind of dosage for people with the family history of heart related problem?

Vitamin C dosage can differ, but lysine dosage is usually 2-4 grams preventive, and 5-6 grams therapeutic.

See johnwen's post for a method of calcuating vitamin C requirements (Double for therapeutic effect) http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593

2. What kind of package and dose do you recommend for someone who have
done 4 bypass some years ago? 12 years

Absolutely safest would be Tower's CARDIOADE - simply Vitamin C and Lysine.
Scroll to CardioAde:http://paulingtherapy.com/products.html

The suggested dosage is a minimum 5-6 g vitamin C and 5-6 grams lysine, but
individual requirements can go much higher. Again, see Johnwen's post for vitamin C requirement (and double)

All products are excellent, and merely add more healing factors.

3. What kind of package and dose who have done stent in left artery
with 90 % block.

any of the products - with lysine/vitamin C, so all products.
4. What kind of package and dose for someone who is advised for a by
pass with 4 blocks.(yet to do bypass)

In that case, no bypass yet, I'd go for the Tower Ascorsine-9 - two jars monthly, augmented by additional vitamin C powder and/or Lypo-C.
5. What kind of package and dose for someone who have a by pass with 3
blocks some five years ago

Safest would be Tower CardioAde. And follow-on would be our Ascorbade drink mix.
6. Can I get distributor price on the product f i I purchase in a bulk .
And how long it takes to for me to receive the products from America upon
order.

Thank you

M.

Tower does have a distributor program, problem is that there is a short shelf life, and it is usually better to sign people up for the monthly autoships. But with high turnover, if you can sell all product that month, it could work.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

salim
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Qustions on dosage/product for various CVD conditions

Post by salim » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 am

Hi Owen,
Your formulation ASCORBADE is very impressive, I will be ordering it plus your vitamin c powder. How would you rate ASCORBADE against Towers ASCORSINE 9.

My current consumption(per day) briefly is as follows:
26 grams ascobic acid (not bt but slight discomfort in stomache)
6 grams lysine
1 gram proline
1 lypo c(livon) before bed
1 lypo gluthathione(livon) morning

Tks

Salim

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Qustions on dosage/product for various CVD conditions

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:58 pm

salim wrote:Hi Owen,
Your formulation ASCORBADE is very impressive, I will be ordering it plus your vitamin c powder. How would you rate ASCORBADE against Towers ASCORSINE 9.

My current consumption(per day) briefly is as follows:
26 grams ascobic acid (not bt but slight discomfort in stomache)
6 grams lysine
1 gram proline
1 lypo c(livon) before bed
1 lypo gluthathione(livon) morning

Tks

Salim

Sounds very good (your intake) and thanks you for the compliment. Yes, we used Ascorsine-9 (which I designed for Tower) as the model for Ascorbade, and we are very proud that so many ingredients together make such a good tasting drink mix! With no fillers or excipients!.

The difference or reason to come out with Ascorbade was to apply the technology of Human Growth Hormone, lets just say "hGH stimulation", and produce a follow-on product for long-term maintenance after the issue of CVD (heart disease) has been dealt with. (As we try to mention as often as possible, people often feel completely cured - stop their supplementation and have a heart attack or relapse in about 6 months.) Ascorbade in my opinion, should contain enough of the Pauling therapy to avoid relapse, but adds a different combination of ingredients that have been shown to stimulate the production of growth hormone by the pituitary. (The older we get, the more we appreciate the benefits of growth hormone!)

I wouldn't say this, but a hypothetical person who could speak freely might say that Ascorsine 9 is a treatment/cure for cardiovascular disease, while Ascorbade is the way to grow young (at least feel younger) as we grow older.

Accidentally, several young (in their 20s) body builders have discovered that the combination of Ascorbade and special creatine supplements, vastly improves their bodybuilding workouts when taken about a half hour prior to the workout.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”