Father in Hospice

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Father in Hospice

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 am

The list is very long

Pacemaker
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Left ventrical ?something?
Congestive heart failure
COPD - emphysema
Left lung lobe collapse?
Diabetes
Stage 4 kidney disease
Some neuropathy
Gout
High cholesterol

I just purchased the Pauling therapy ascoride-9 for him and am also considering adding a mixture of ACV, ginger, garlic, cayenne and lemon.

He is now on Hospice care as he has exhausted typical remedies for his conditions.
He has been opposed to trying homeopathic remedies, but has agreed to try for 1 month.

I would start with as much vitamin C as he can tolerate - including Lypo-C from LivonLabs.

That should bring him back to the point his many other issues can be addressed - many sound like adrenal fatigue and could be helped with cortisol replacement.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

kas314930

Re: Father in Hospice

Post by kas314930 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:46 pm

I had read somewhere that ACV, garlic, ginger, lemon, cayenne could be used for some of his issue such as relaxing lung, heart muscle.

Should I not offer this?

The Pauling therapy just came in and I will be starting him on that tonight. Should I also get some Lypo-C as well?

Thanks for all your help.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 am

I had read somewhere

Your dad is in hospice. Not the time to experiment. The idea behind the recommendation for vitamin C was to stabilize him, as it can affect almost every metabolic system he has.

The Lypo-C can overcome a low bowel tolerance. Use both regular ascorbic acid and LYpo-C.

The LivonLab Lypo-GSH would be another important recommendation. I have witnessed miracles in people who are in as serious a condition as your dad.

If he stabilizes, and he very well could, then you could try to address the remaining issues.

But anyone in his condition would have adrenal fatigue - just from the stress alone. Has he been prescribed any steroid? Prednisone for example, and if so what dosage? This would also be an important factor in his recovery.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

kas314930

Post by kas314930 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm

I don't believe he is on any steroid at the moment. In the past it has been when he gets really sick. What dosage should he be on?

My thought on the I read some where line was.....The doctors have said they can't do anything more than they've already done and he is in Hospice care at home, so why wouldn't this be a time to experiment with something that has shown results?

Over the last 1-2 weeks he has made amazing gains. The only thing that has been different is he has been on Oxygen 24/7 since November.

He also just started the Ascorine 9 (Pauling Therapy) on a therapeutic level (4 scoops a day) this week.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:30 am

First of all I would like to make it clear that I am not a big fan of hospice!
Their used mostly used as a shield to protect some doctor's from malpractice law suits as such their job is to dispose of the evidence.
So the first thing you need to do is monitor what drugs they are giving him usually it's an opate which will relive his pains, At some point they will Hot Shot him and he will be gone. You have a right to monitor what they are giving him and ask questions why and watch what dose their putting into him. Yes be a pain to them and don't turn your back to them either.

So he's making improvements that is good to a point and your doing right by loading him up with V-C. But at this point I would hold back on any kind of herbals and let the V-C do it's job as he becomes more coherent and begins eating regularly you might then try to add some different approach. Till then be his shield and watch whats being done to him and stop anything that don't seem right.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 pm

My thought on the I read some where line was.....The doctors have said they can't do anything more than they've already done and he is in Hospice care at home, so why wouldn't this be a time to experiment with something that has shown results?

I would agree - but what results??

Also take johnwen's point to heart.

Ascorsine-9 is terrific! Again, there are impotant reasons to include Lypo-C and Lypo-GSH. 5 Lypo-C and 1 or 2 Lypo-GSH.

The way to take these lypo products are to put a little water in a glass, empty one or more packets into the water, and the gulp - swallow all at once. No taste this way.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

kas314930

Post by kas314930 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks for all the advice. His primary care doctor wanted to "research" the Pauling Therapy A-9 that I had gotten him. He was concerned that since there are so many things wrong with him, he didn't want to chance something (or multiple things) going wrong, and told my Dad to stop taking it until he did some research. I'm doing what I can to convince him the A-9 will help and not harm, but he's listening to his primary more. I'm just hoping that the doctor actually does some research.

Can lead a horse to water....

Luckily right now, he's doing fabulous. So much so that he's been out and about and feeling great.

Thanks again.

jozzee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jozzee » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 pm

If your dad is at home but under hospice care make sure that the hospice nurse does not load him up on paid meds. I heard somewhere that that is what they do and that that is what kills the person. If your dad is not in pain, there is no need for hospice to give him pain meds.

jozzee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jozzee » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Also, just because your father has a doctor, if you are on the POA and can make decisions for him OR even if you are not on the POA, family members can step in and tell the doctor NO to whatever therapy is harming your father. YES and please read what Jonwen has to say about hospice. Hospice's main function is to facilitate DEATH and they will do this via drugs, mainly pain drugs. You can tell them to stop anything that you feel is harming him and you can even tell his doctor to take him off of hospice. You need to watch them carefully and maybe not let them in the house.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”