Malignant Melanoma

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Malignant Melanoma

Post by nineboy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi There, Just checking in to say I am keeping well on my 9 grams of Vitamin c and 6 grams of lysine, 1.5 grams of proline. Yes spreading out during the day with my other vitamins I take. So lots of activities and no signs of chest pain or angina. Not using nitro at all and am off on a cruise very soon for a month.
Unfortunately I have a friend with Malignant Melanoma and am trying to get him on Vitamin c procedures. Not easy as we do not live close and I would just like to let him know how much this has done for me. I feel he just needs to start but I have no idea on what or how much he needs to take. He might require injections and I don't really know what stage he is at. He lives in Britain and I'm sure there must be someone for him to contact and at least make a decision to try or not. I would just like to give him the info and let him or his family run with it from there. Any ideas. Thanks again for the information in my regard and I regard this site for putting me on the straight and narrow. I find it easy to take my Vit. c three times a day and sometimes only need 6 grams but usually keep to 9 grams. Regards Nineboy.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Malignant Melanoma

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 am

Obviously not a simple answer - and we have a separate (and private) cancer forum.

I would tell him to take 5 LivonLabs.com Lypo-C at night, and he should simply take as much regular vitamin C as he can during the day.

He might be very surprised by the result!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nineboy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Thanks I am going to e mail my friend and suggest vit. c usage to him. Not sure what if any reaction but feel I have to give him at least a chance to try it. I am away on friday and have my vitamin c plus kit ready for storing in my bag. I will keep in touch. Regards.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:26 pm

for those unable to enter cancer forum - specific advice was Lypo-C from LivonLabs at the company's recommended IV equivalent of 5 packets.

Vitamin C on its own is a relatively weak cancer killer, according to the cancer books by Hickey/Roberts.

I am excited by the first report that perhaps that lab study was correct - and together, vitamin C and maitake mushroom extract are deadly to cancer cells. Order of magnitude better than standard chemotherapy.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”