Dare we Kick the Sleeping Dogs?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Dare we Kick the Sleeping Dogs?

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 am

We are having fun putting up copies of the Pauling Therapy testimonials (many from http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/#TESTIMONY ) that will soon cover an entire wall at The Vitamin C Store :D

By the way, thank you Johnwen! (And Ruby) for all the kind words.

But it does make me a little more than angry, the fact that Linus Pauling is still being largely ignored, especially by the medical profession, and I have an idea.

What if we created a list of Shame? The names of doctors who haven't bothered to learn about Pauling, vitamin C and lysine and continue to give patients horrible advice that just happens to keep their patients sick and their wallets fat?

Caridiologists can hide behind the fact that there is "no proof" (haven't been any studies) but every doctor could find out the truth for themselves in a short amount of time, and they don't.

Maybe there is a facebook angle to this?

Aside, they should be happy to be named on such a list. I am not a Quack.. I am not a Quack..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

w6nrw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Dare we Kick the Sleeping Dogs?

Post by w6nrw » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:03 pm

I would bet that there are many in the medical profession who
simply resent Pauling because they, themselves, never have and
probably never will, measure up.
Curiosity cures boredom, there aint no cure for curiosity . . .

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:05 am

The problem is that few doctors have heard about Pauling's invention, and of course if it were true, it has the potential of drastically cutting their incomes, so they keep their head in the sand.

I am thinking is that there is a historical pattern of patients relying on their highly educated doctors for help with their cardiovascular disease, but when that fails, the patients who find us have been or are effectively "cured" in 10 - 30 days. Other patients finding out about this, naturally ask their own doctors if there is anything to it, not knowing that doctors are being deliberately kept ignorant - of Pauling's invention (and a host of other things (cortisol, thyroid, etc.) that would effectively and drastically cut the cost of medical care, i.e. their own incomes).

Given this situation, I am thinking that when patients contact us, and are getting obviously bad advise from their current doctors, we should go ahead and start naming these doctors. Start keeping a list of doctors who are keeping their heads in the sands over the 10-day cure for advanced cardiovascular disease.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 am

As I continued through the mountain of Pauling therapy testimonials, It occurred to me what probably spurred the recent HIPPA ultra-privacy law.

"They" don't want doctors finding out how well orthomolecular medicine (e.g. Vitamin C and lysine) work, so they have erected a legal shield to ostensibly "protect" our privacy.

We may publish these testimonials, in the sense of putting them all in a folder, and sending a copy to the Linus Pauling Institute - so they can see the value in their Namesake's correct dosing of vitamin C!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”