Have our prayers been answered?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Have our prayers been answered?

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Is there really a device you clamp to the end of your finger that can read heart disease?

A very nice lady stops by our store, intending to sell us an Arginine/Citruline product (she walked out with 3 jars of Cardio-C :D ) Anyway, the company she distributes for recommends a device used by a local chiropractor to gauge the effectiveness of their supplement. I thought her hand out would have more about the device, I'll find out more next week as I am going for the screening. She says it is approved by the FDA and developed in Japan.

The literature says "Do you have plaque in your arteries?"

The 20 minutes screening will

- help you determine your risk for heart attack or stroke
- Detect plaue in your arteries

"pulse wave (circulation testing)

Now to google "pulse testing"
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Have our prayers been answered?

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Digital Pulsewave Analyzers or DPA ~ There is new technology that provides information on arterial wall stiffness and determines the biological age of arteries in less than 3 minutes simply by measuring your pulse wave. These Digital Pulsewave Analyzers, DPA's are FDA approved, user-friendly, non-invasive devices use a finger probe to observe the changes in pressure, blood flow, velocity and profile throughout the whole pulse wave.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”