Trying to decide on a PT product after stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Trying to decide on a PT product after stents

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:12 am

Hi Owen I would like some help with what I am doing, I had a heart attack in 2009 and i had a Stent placed in one of my coronary arteries, I have kept things at bay so far but my bloodpressure is back up, symotoms have returned and so on, I habe been taking a product called angioprim who rhe makers claim is simply 3 amino acids mixed with orange juice.

I would like to try somenif your priduct but unable to choose the right stuff could you help me please

Kind regards

Dave

According to Linus Pauling (and now others) the root cause of your problem is a lack of vitamin C.

Any product that doesn't feature vitamin C, in my opinion, is not going to solve the problem.

Question number one, how much vitamin C have and are you taking and what is your tolerance?
(See: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm)

Most people can take between 4000 and 12000 mg daily without diarrhea when split up into 3 or 4 doses. If you happen to be more like my father/brother, and can only tolerate very low dosages before the gas and diarrhea, then we would recommend a liposomal product, such as livonlab's Lypo-C.

Our Cardio-C product (@ 2 jars per month) provides Linus Pauling's basic therapeutic recommendations of vitamin C, lysine and also adds the strong lp(a) binding inhibitor proline. It is the minimum, and there are other nutrients, such as vitamins E, A and B-complex that Linus Pauling also recommended, and the other products add more nutrients.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Trying to decide on a PT product after stents

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 am

Thank you for that I am also taking the non acidic vitamin c in the morning 2 grams and night 2 grams and then 6 grams of acidic vitamin c throughout the day (orange flavored) plus 3 grams if lysine and 500 mg og proline, all bought from the local pharmacy.

But in the morning I drink 700 ml of angioprim mixed in juice, I have only just started this regime since I have read ur book, I call it my cardio bible

Your 10 grams vitamin C, 3 grams lysine and 500 mg proline is an excellent Pauling-therapy dosage. Let us know how it goes.

Of all the other secondary nutrients, I think vitamin E may very well be the most important - Pauling recommended 400 to 800 IU. After age 45, also CoQ10 (or if you are taking any heart medications which deplete CoQ10!)

Ascorbic acid has the "acidity" of coca cola. It is a mild acid.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 am

OMG! Check out the price of this stuff he's taking :shock:

http://www.angioprim.com/Catselect.asp? ... &BasketID=

Cardio C would be the way to go if it upsets his tummy mix a teaspoon of honey with water into the mix.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

studentroland
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by studentroland » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 am

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 am

Didn't seem to be all that much to the testimonial. To the extent the product offers vitamin K, it will have a positive effect on plaque. (I would like to know how much vitamin C this person is taking :) )

The oral EDTA is a nice idea, and I know a lot of people who swear by IV/EDTA (Chelation Therapy) but the official IV protocol now includes vitamin C and magnesium.

As I mentioned before (long ago) the reason I know anything about this product is all the people who tried it (great marketing) but had little or no positive effect, and would call to ask about Pauling's therapy. Most of these people became satisifed, long-term vitamin C and lysine customers.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”