Questions from a newbie

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

HAKK

Questions from a newbie

Post Number:#1  Post by HAKK » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:56 pm

I am new to this forum.I want to reverse heart problems on my mother's side of the family. She and all my relatives have passed on. I may have it, because my toes are sometimes numb especially in the winter, and depressed a lot. I want to make liposomal Vitamin C. Can you point me to a recipe for this. There are lots of them on youtube. Which one is the best to try? Also what is lysine? Where can I get that?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Questions from a newbie

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:52 pm

I am new to this forum.
Welcome. If you are worried about heart disease, the universe seems to have directed you to the right place.

I want to reverse heart problems on my mother's side of the family. She and all my relatives have passed on. I may have it, because my toes are sometimes numb especially in the winter, and depressed a lot.

Genetically, it is likely that those in your family who have died from heart disease have elevated Lp(a) cholesterol. Linus Pauling explained that this type of cholesterol causes heart disease and has evolved in ourselves as a surrogate for low vitamin C in the human body. This means that to lower and/or compensate for higher Lp(a) - you need to take more vitamin C.

The numb toes indicate that you blood sugar may be elevated leading to diabetic neuropathy. A low carb diet may help solve this issue.

Depression has many causes, but a doctor in the UK accidentally discovered that after giving patients their B12 shots, they recovered from depression. He now routinely treats depression with B12 injections. (Some people have trouble taking oral B12, and there is b12patch.com - that provides a once-per-week B12 skin patch). UV/B light in winter seems to help improve ones mood, etc.

I want to make liposomal Vitamin C. Can you point me to a recipe for this. There are lots of them on youtube. Which one is the best to try?

We have a forum devoted to this topic. I generally stay away from the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) liposomes. They no doubt provide some improvement in bioavailability. For heart disease, we have found that ordinary ascorbic acid powder (especially when combined with the amino acid lysine) works wonders. We just don't have experience with the home-made liposomal and heart disease, but are interested in reports.

Also what is lysine? Where can I get that?

Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that like vitamin C, there must be lysine in your foods (in the protein) for you to exist.

Pauling mentions that we must get about 2 grams of lysine daily to live, and he recommended and another 2 to 6 grams daily to work with vitamin C to reverse heart disease.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

IsidroBasque
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Questions from a newbie

Post Number:#3  Post by IsidroBasque » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:55 am

thank you Mod for your reply..

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”