Age 48, had a stroke, found PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Age 48, had a stroke, found PT

Post Number:#16  Post by ddimeo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 pm

I'm taking garlic and ginkgo as blood thinners. Is there any side effect with DMSO? I've got the bottle right in front of me and I'm excited to take it!!.
Also I will be covering my whole head with it to help with the stroke (6 months). Any side effects? How about a topical rash? Should I wash my head squeaky clean before I use it?

"Remember also that DMSO increases the effects of drugs like blood thinners, steroids, heart medicines, sedatives, etc. In addition to that, acetone or acid contamination of DMSO can lead to serious medical consequences"

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by ddimeo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm taking garlic and ginkgo as blood thinners and I'm going to apply it to my entire head (6 months stroke). Is there any side affect with DMSO like a topical rash or anything else that I need to be aware of? This is my first time using DMSO.

"Remember also that DMSO increases the effects of drugs like blood thinners, steroids, heart medicines, sedatives, etc. In addition to that, acetone or acid contamination of DMSO can lead to serious medical consequences"

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by ddimeo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:18 pm

False alarm. The DMSO is soooo easy to use. Yes the skin is warm/hot when I put it on but it didn't leave a rash. I've had it on for 1hr and the stinging is almost gone. Next is to put it on my scalp and then put it in my V8 juice (eDOC mentioned V8)).

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#19  Post by ddimeo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:45 am

Sorry for the above repeats.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”