Husband has 80% blockage, facing stent

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Husband has 80% blockage, facing stent

Post Number:#31  Post by Joanna45 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 am

Jack I chose tower laboratories because the research that I did showed that they were keeping Linus Pauling's protocol just the way he took it himself..I'm sure cardio c is a great product also ..I'm using Heart tech 2 jars a month for 5 months then 1 jar a month for maintenance dose..
Also the formula is in a powder form with no additives or fillers .and as a personal preference I would not want to take capsules.

Joanna

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#32  Post by Joanna45 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi everyone had my stress echocardiogram and everything went well. I will not get the exact results for a couple of days .but the nurse said that I did the stress test fine and all seemed well ..but a cardiologist still has to go over it ..hope everyone here is doing well ..and thanks for any input on vitamin C and Linus Pauling ..I'm feeling so much better..will keep up the program that I'm on

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#33  Post by Joanna45 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm

The cardiologist called and said my heart was perfectly normal. No abnormalities at all and don't have to take any aspirin .. He did say that I should see a vascular surgeon for the 48% narrowing in my mesenteric celiac artery .. I was having so much pain after eating and that is all gone now and went away 1 week being on the Linus Pauling therapy I'm so happy for this board and all the knowledge that I have gotten here and all the research that I have done on Linus Pauling ..what a brilliant man

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#34  Post by Jack » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Congratulations Joanna! Happy hearing the good result. It seems that narrowing of one artery does not mean other arteries in the body have the same problem.

Interested to find out if there is actual improvement in your mesenteric celiac artery after taking PT. Are you planning on another scan soon?

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#35  Post by Jack » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:07 am

Johnwen wrote:Lets say John weights in at 200 Lbs. lets find his weight in Kg!

That his weight 200 lbs and multiply by .4536 and we’ll get his Kg weight.

200 X .4536 = 90.72Kg We’ll use 91 rounding up!

He’s taking 7000mg of V-C per your post, Now we’ll find his mg/Kg figure.

7000 / 91 = 76.92mg/Kg So this means to get him up to the 100 mg/Kg figure let’s do this.

91 X 100 = 9100 mg. of V-C to move into the therapeutic range of 10000Mg would be better.

Of course Bowel tolerance would indicate his true health but the figure’s I gave you here, using his true weight would give you a much better picture of what he need’s to get into a helpful range.

On #2 your making a common mistake of confusing anti-platelet drugs for blood thinners. You said he is taking Plavix this is a anti-platelet drug and none of the supplements he’s taking have any effects on these drugs.
Now if they placed him on Warfarin which is a Blood Thinner this would not be the case since these supplements counter the action’s of these drugs.
The newer true blood thinners such as Eliquis (apixaban) etc. are NOT affected either by the supplements he’s taking!

Hi Johnwen,
I started taking Cardio-C around a month ago. Roughly my intake ratio is 87mg/KG (I take 2 scoops + 2g of acsorbic acid per day and I weighted 80kg). Does it mean Cardio-C would not work? It has go up to 100mg/KG?
My other question is I am taking aspirin, is V-K2 effects aspirin then? And do I need to take V-D along with K2?

Thanks.

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#36  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:38 am

Jack thanks for responding..I am going to see my regular doctor in sept and will ask him for another mesenteric duplex..if he will do it..but the fact that I can now eat with out any pain or feeling sick, the vitamin c and lysine must be doing its Job. Also I have gone back to my regular walking,running and stand up paddle boarding..with out any fatigue and for the first time in a while my blood pressure is 120/66 and pulse is 78. I am one happy person..

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#37  Post by Joanna45 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Just wanted to let every one know that I'm still doing great on the Linus Pauling thearpy..I feel great still no fatigue and no pain on eating it never came back..still on 2 jars of tower labs heart tech and will stay on it for at least another 2 month but I really think staying on it for a year would be best..how are you doing Jack..

Regards
Joanna

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#38  Post by Joanna45 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:51 am

Hi every one
Could I ask how every is doing on this tread I continue to be amazed that something so simple has made such a different in how I feel ..the mesenteric narrowing is not giving any symptoms ..and am just so glad I found this site along with all the info from Linus Pauling..and the work he did with Vitamin C and Lysine

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#39  Post by nineboy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi There, Well I too am glad I found this site. My angina at this moment is gone as reported before. Somehow my body seems content with 6 or 9 grams of vitamin C plus all other vitamins I take. I only use Vitamin C powder I pick up locally and take 6 grams of Lysine and 2 grams of proline. I walk nearly every day around a park nearby. Also started my dancing again two nights a week. Plus able to cut my own grass and some gardening as well. So yes I say Thank You to Linus Pauling for his work with Vitamin C. Take care all. nineboy. :D :D :D

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#40  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Nineboy
So glad that you are feeling better and able to do the things that we all take for granted ..with out fatigue and pain.I use a lot of vitamins also but like you am able to the activities I love .back to hiking and walking every day ..and looking forward to ski season..

Regards
Joanna

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”