Tachycardia/irregular heart beat

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Healingjourney123

Tachycardia/irregular heart beat

Post Number:#1  Post by Healingjourney123 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:09 am

I've been taking mega doses of vitamin c. Worked up to 14 grams a day. I take about 1-2 grams every two or so hours since I handle it better in small amount. Last night I developed tachycardia. And today Just really aware of my heart beat. Kind of alarming in my opinion. I do have Lyme etc. but I haven't had heart issues related to co infections in months. Only thing that has changed is high doses of C. Should I stop? Could this be depleted minerals? I'm waiting on my mineral supplement to come in the mail.

Also/ I'm peeing A LOT taking AA

Healingjourney123

Re: Tachycardia/irregular heart beat

Post Number:#2  Post by Healingjourney123 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:03 am

Including excessive thirst. Some twitching/tingling. Muscle spasms. Really don't feel good and bad constipation out of no where. I think the urination non stop has set something off balance /:

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 am

Sounds like magnesium could help all of those symptoms. Maybe supplement with some sea salt or canning and pickling salt to hold some of the fluid in.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 pm

We have had discussions about these symptoms over the years, and maybe johnwen will chime in. You can certainly try cutting back (slowly) until the symptoms are gone, and then gradually increase, as the body needs vitamin C, especially someone with Lyme.

I remember my mother would get a rapid heart beat taking vitamin E (it turned out that it was an inferior brand that would go rancid inside the capsules)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”