Is It Prudent To Increase The Dose of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Is It Prudent To Increase The Dose of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:41 am

http://canadafreepress.com/article/is-it-prudent-to-increase-the-dose-of-cholesterol-lowering-drugs

Colin Dormut, Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia, participated in a study of excessive medication. He reports that during an 11 year period over two million patients’ charts were examined to see if kidneys were affected by the long-term use of cholesterol-lowering drugs (CLDs).

The researchers focused on high potency CLDs such as Lipitor, Crestor and Zocor. They discovered that patients who were prescribed these higher strength drugs had a 34 percent higher risk of being hospitalized due to acute kidney injury.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Is It Prudent To Increase The Dose of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 pm

This is quite easy to understand except for those in Big Pharma’s pocket!
Statins deprive muscles in the body of essential elements to do their job and cause cells of the muscles to die. This dead tissue must be removed and sent to the blood stream for exit. They get to the kidneys with the elements in the body that remove dead tissue and basically start gumming up the filters known as the kidneys. Sadly the unsuspecting patient usually isn’t even aware this is happening until it’s to late and the damage is on the edge of being, “Beyond repair!”
The drug pushers usually are only looking for serious cases such as Rhabdomyolysis and ignore the minor aches and pains reported by the patient. When in fact their over looking a problem that can in fact be doing damage to the number one muscle, “The Heart.”
Which their saying is, “ These statins protect your heart!” :twisted:

Here’s some reading that goes into depth about how this happens!

https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/sta ... ilure.html
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Is It Prudent To Increase The Dose of Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs?

Post Number:#3  Post by confused1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 am

Excellent article! My cholesterol was slightly elevated and with my high bp my doctor wanted me on statins. I'm so glad I refused. This makes it clear that they are pure poison. Now I'm going to go enjoy one of my self raised free range duck eggs with twice the cholesterol of store bought chicken eggs. :lol:

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”