Think I"m getting blockages in my legs now

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Think I"m getting blockages in my legs now

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Had some sharp throbbing pains first in my calf and the next day between knee and calf. Don't think the high doses of Vitamin C are working. I just passed the 8 month mark and feel like my health is getting worse. This theory might work for prevention and maybe when you first get some small plaques but starting to question if it can really help with advanced CVD. It's all very depressing, seeing my cardiologist Monday to go over my latest blood work. Feel like a heart attack is looming :(

Ken

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Think I"m getting blockages in my legs now

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Some may make it appear it's easy. For for most of us it is not. Since it takes unremitting perseverance with quite a comprehensive approach. Take my case as example. Had a PAD due to a 80% blockage at my abdominal aorta bifurcation 9 years ago. Had to stop walking already after 3-400 meters due to unbearable pains in my legs. It took me 1 year gradually increasing vitamin C and l-lysine up to the therapeutic range, where I saw a first rapid improvement by the extension of my pain-free walking distance to 1 hrs. 2 hrs the second year. Down to half hour the third due to a very bad chronic bronchitis for that whole year. Then improving slowly again, till after the 5th year all pain and intermittent claudication symptoms ceased.

It takes persistence, and for that unwarranted pessimism due to pains here and there would be it's end. You're are still beginning. We are used to quick fixes. But damage done for decades can't be undone in 1 year of trying.
Last edited by pamojja on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Well all the testomonials say they get better so quickly and where are all the people on this forum that are getting better. I just see the proof, but like I said I will have my calcium score done again in April and see if there's improvement. I've watched many videos that show if you go on the Esselstyn super strick wfpb diets blood flow increase very quickly, within weeks and this is backed up with real tests that shows the changes. Have you ever watched those videos?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:51 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:Have you ever watched those videos?

Yes I have watched. However, my own life-experience was that I got my PAD exactly after being on a very low fat vegan diet for 30 year. The opposite reversed it for me. So no doubt on my mind hindering me to give all to this approach which helped me so much in my experience.

You too should follow an approach you really trust, otherwise you'll never give it your all to it. And that weak-hearted way nothing will work.

Till now you followed Dr. Rath's recommendation. When pointed out in the past that his recommendations are a tiny fraction of what Linus Pauling recommended just for maintaining good health, not to talk about severe CVD, you still doubted. That way it can't work.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:27 pm

I have both books and I'm taking the high doses Pauling recommends plus all supplements, it's just not the panacea they claim. Again maybe for prevention it is but not sure about advanced cvd like I have.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by pamojja » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:00 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:I have both books and I'm taking the high doses Pauling recommends plus all supplements, it's just not the panacea they claim. Again maybe for prevention it is but not sure about advanced cvd like I have.

Pauling said don't miss it even for one day. It is just not true that Pauling therapy is promoted as a panacea it the way you paint it. It takes live-long efforts!

You say you did give Pauling therapy a fair trial. Rechecked: 'Unfortunately the 5th LP therapy isn't working for me', where you admitted actually having no clue what Pauling recommended till beginning of August this year. You wrongly meant it is the same as Dr. Rath's recommendations. So at the most you could have read Linus Pauling's book and commenced his therapy 3 months ago. Whom are you fooling?

You started a parallel tread with the same topic where you claim to have started Pauling therapy on April, 1st. Whom are you fooling, except yourself?

I don't even know why I continue to talk to such a blatant liar as you shown to be.

In your last post from Fri Nov 17, 2017, in that thread, where you admitted not having tried Pauling therapy at all, you give a further hind:

guitarplayer007 wrote:Yes I have root canals.

Please do read Dr. Levy's 'Toxic tooth'. Which you can find online for free.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 am

Tell me what the difference is between Rath and Pauling since I have both books in front of me

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 am

Isn't the vitamin C is what really helps the arteries heal? Do need to list all the supplements I'm taking plus the 15 to 20 grams of vitamin C

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by pamojja » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:38 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Tell me what the difference is between Rath and Pauling since I have both books in front of me

Seems your real problem is rather dementia.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:40 am

Are you on Crack?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by pamojja » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Tell me what the difference is between Rath and Pauling since I have both books in front of me

I explained in detail why vitamin C isn't sufficient in that other thread. Pauling explains it in much more detail in his book. And you again and again ask that very same question? Can't you read and understand what you read?

Why you're asking the same questions all over again over the course of years? While having received answers and read the book.
Why you say again and again PT hasn't worked for you, while you haven't even started due to your preconception that vitamin C is all what is needed? Who is here on drugs?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”