Stopping Cardio-C Due to Excessive Diarrhea

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stopping Cardio-C Due to Excessive Diarrhea

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:48 am

Please cancel future orders - it seems to be causing Diarrhea and she cannot take it.

My father had (and many others have) a similar problem. I can tolerate 18,000 to 20,000 mg, but he could only tolerate 200 mg at one time, per day!

We think the diarrhea is caused when the vitamin is not absorbed into the blood stream, and instead makes it way through the digestive tract to the rectum. (We human beings were not "engineered" over the course of evolution to eat vitamin C - most other species make it (in their livers).

One obvious solution is to try True-liposomal vitamin C. Almost all the vitamin C in this form, encapsulated in nanometer sized fat particles, is absorbed into the blood stream. (My father might still be alive if liposomal vitamin C existed back in 1989.)

Other knowledge.

Eat vitamin C along with proteins (the amino acids bind with the vitamin, allowing it to pass intact into the blood stream) and avoid carbs for 2 hours before and after taking the vitamin C. We know that carbohydrates break the vitamin down in the digestive tract.

Cardio-C has the aminos (proteins), meaning they can improve absorption, ergo, another tact is to put the Cardio-C drink mix in a water bottle and slowly sip throughout the day, rather than taking one big gulp at one time. The idea is to take just enough to be absorbed into the blood, and not enough to pass through to the rectum - all day long.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”