Just one scoop?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Just one scoop?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:00 am

Just one scoop a day of Cardio C should be enough for most people to have their arteries be completely clean?

I just ordered some and was wondering on that as to I have read that Linus Pauling took like 18 grams of Vit C and 6 grams of lysine per day. Is that complete overkill?

Also have you ever read of any testimonial of a type 1 diabetic saying that they took vitamin c mixed with something else and it dramatically helped their type 1 diabetes? Just thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Answers below.
Just one scoop a day of Cardio C should be enough for most people to have their arteries be completely clean?

For those with already clean arteries, probably. We are all different and have differing requirements for vitamin C. I once postulated, based on years of telephone conversations with heart patients, that no person who regularly takes at least 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily has heart disease, and so far, no exceptions have come forward.

I just ordered some and was wondering on that as to I have read that Linus Pauling took like 18 grams of Vit C and 6 grams of lysine per day. Is that complete overkill?

6 grams is the start of Pauling's therapeutic dosage - for those diagnosed with CVD - cardiovascular disease. Again, vitamin C therapeutic dosage can range from 6 to 18 grams, and sometimes even more. Pauling in his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER recommended 6 to 18 grams (6000 to 18000mg) daily.

Also have you ever read of any testimonial of a type 1 diabetic saying that they took vitamin c mixed with something else and it dramatically helped their type 1 diabetes? Just thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Billy

Not that I am aware of, but I do know that there is active research in stem cells. More recently researching weight loss, we ran across this paper.

Inhibition of TBK1/IKKε Promotes Regeneration of Pancreatic β-cells

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-33875-0

Turns out that an "old" and apparently magnificent anti-inflammatory drug that inhibits TBK1/IKKe called amlexanox (Solfa), was strangely removed from the American market.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”