when were you sick last?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

when were you sick last?

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Sun May 26, 2019 4:43 am

So to know PT levels of Lysine/vit C has been achieved, you need to get to bowel tolerance.
to know you have reached BT, you must have watery BMs, ie diarrreha

so if you have solid stools, you arent doing it right

I like watery shits, fast, easy clean up and while I'm on BT, I dont get sick!!

when was the last time you were sick
how long have you been on PT, hitting BT daily?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

BrightSideOfLife
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: when were you sick last?

Post Number:#2  Post by BrightSideOfLife » Sun May 26, 2019 7:11 am

PT is overrated and fails to treat the cause.

Circulatory [edit: disease] is known to involve inflammation but PT fails to treat the cause of that, which lies in the digestive system.

Taking enormous amounts of Vit C trying to counter the inflammatory processes is dumb IMO.

What is your definition of Sick? Colds? Flu etc? I never get such things but that does not mean I am not sick. You have a very insignificant level of Digestive Permeability by comparison. In the next few days I intend to destroy the infections which cause all the problems including circulatory disease.
Last edited by BrightSideOfLife on Sun May 26, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 26, 2019 7:51 am

PT is overrated and fails to treat the cause.

Circulatory is known to involve inflammation but PT fails to treat the cause of that which lies in the digestive system.

Taking enormous amounts of Vit C trying to counter the inflammatory processes is dumb IMO.

According to Linus Pauling, the cause of CVD is the formation of a lesion in the artery. The bodies' natural response to patch the lesion causes atheroclerosis. Pauling and Rath make an excellent case that we humans, who cannot make our own vitamin C, the ultimate cause of the lesion is the lack of vitamin C. A strong part of the argument is that animals who make their own vitamin C (i.e. most), and do so in amounts adjusted for body weight between 3000 and 13,000 mg, do not suffer than same lesions or have the same form of heart disease.

As far as being "over rated" the protocol is certainly "under studied." These people, previously diagnosed with "heart disease," would beg to differ with your assessment: https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/

As per my book, while the majority benefit from the Pauling Therapy at the correct high doses, many failures can be attributed to feeling "cured" and then stopping Pauling's protocol.

As an aside, if inflammation, per se, caused heart disease, then I should have heart disease as I am an addison's patient with a great tendency to inflame all over without bioidentical cortisol hormone replacement, yet I have none. No heart disease.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnjackson » Sun May 26, 2019 9:51 am

BrightSideOfLife wrote:PT is overrated and fails to treat the cause.

Circulatory is known to involve inflammation but PT fails to treat the cause of that which lies in the digestive system.

Taking enormous amounts of Vit C trying to counter the inflammatory processes is dumb.

the c ause of heart diease is lack of collagen, no collagen LP(a) makes plaques, that lead to bigger plaques

your understanding is incorrect

and a grams is not "enourmous" considering how much other mammals make, naturally and they dont die from heart attacks!
what are you selling again?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”