Newbie, what is the best PT product for me?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Newbie, what is the best PT product for me?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 31, 2019 6:37 am

Hi
I just ordered CardioAde and waiting for its arrival. My concern is whether I ordered the right product for my condition.
I have never had a heart attack or heart surgery but the last CT scan showed some narrowing of the arteries due to considerable plaque accumulation.
Which of Lianus Paulings products would be most suitable to clear up the plaque.
Your suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks
Greg

All the Pauling Therapy products are "Lp(a) Binding Inhibitors" and are based upon Pauling/Rath discoveries and invention. So they are all roughly equivalent reversing CVD, so long as you maintain the proper dosage (at least 5 to 6 g of vitamin C and lysine daily).

CardioAde does not have proline. The reason for not having proline is because it may be contraindicated for people who just had a coronary bypass, although we have many reports of people taking proline after a bypass without any difficulty. This is caution because it hasn't been studied.

In our experience, the agent that lowers lp(a) over time is proline, and all the other products have proline. Since you haven't had a heart op - next time I would select a product with proline.

I think ongoing - Heart Technology - with proline, vitamin E/A etc. is a good choice
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”