Results: 4 Yrs Post CABG & 5 Yrs Pauling

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Results: 4 Yrs Post CABG & 5 Yrs Pauling

Post Number:#1  Post by lolex » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:54 pm

So I thought I should share the results of my 5 Yrs Pauling Therapy and 4 Yrs Post CABG.

My health is good for a 68 year old. No angina etc...I can do HIIT training (not too much) and could walk for many miles, if it wasn't for a dodgy toe.

But it was time to see what's going on inside my heart.

First, I had a nuclear perfusion study done.... It shows blood flow in the heart muscle and gives a measure of left ventricular ejection fraction. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, because it doesn't tell anything about atherosclerosis. My scan was 'good' ...my heart glowed like a mini Chernobyl...apart from a black section, where I have had a heart attack some time in the past...but I have no knowledge of that. It didn't tell me much about the condition of my arteries...

So I decided to get CT Angiography (gram?) done. That told me what I wanted to know. My two grafts are clear (patent). However, my LAD & RCA have the same level of blockage as 4 years ago. I guess that's heavily calcified and hopefully stable forever and ever. (I'm not sure about that though).

My left ventricular ejection fraction is 50%....I've googled, but there doesn't seem to be anything one can do to improve that. (55% plus is reckoned to be good, I believe.)

At first, I was disappointed in this. I'd hoped that PT plus Koncentrated K would have cleared all the blockages. However, my cardiologist explained that it wasn't a bad thing...because if they had started to clear themselves, the grafts would have collapsed and stop working.

I'd be interested in any informed observations anyone has.

I will continue with PT...as it's done the job on my grafts...and I haven't had a cold or flu for some years.

Thanks to all on this Forum...it's been a great source of information, inspiration and support.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Results: 4 Yrs Post CABG & 5 Yrs Pauling

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:34 am

Thanks for sharing. And congratulations to your success!

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 am

how long have you been on PT+vitk2?

I have a coworker who had a MI and also has an ejection F of 50 % % 55-70 is normal
Heart failure with reduced ejection fraction happens when the muscle of the left ventricle is not pumping as well as normal. The ejection fraction is 40% or less. The amount of blood being pumped out of the heart is less than the body need
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by lolex » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi JJ....PT - 5 years, PT+ K2 - 4 years.

I'm thinking that I'll reduce the Koncentrated K to every other day....or twice a week....It's expensive.

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by lolex » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm

I'll add that I take Unique E, Vitamin D and CoQ10 Ubiquinol daily.

I switched to taking Plavix every other day....and Pycnogenol on the alternate days....(after a lot of research). Plavix permanently nullifies the clumping capacity of blood cells...my interpretation of the graphs I found is that the 50% reduction in Plavix results in no more than about a 10-15% in anti-clotting affect. I Couldn't find any data on the half life and measured effects of Pycnogenol.

My Cardiologist persuaded me to return to Rosuvastatin. I stopped taking it maybe 3 years ago after reading Dr Diamond (?) and some other papers published in the BMJ and Journal of Expert Clinical Pharmacology.(?). She was very persuasive....but I'm not convinced I should continue...although I seem to have no side affects.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:16 am

At first, I was disappointed in this. I'd hoped that PT plus Koncentrated K would have cleared all the blockages. However, my cardiologist explained that it wasn't a bad thing...because if they had started to clear themselves, the grafts would have collapsed and stop working.

This is a tricky consideration and one I that I began to appreciate more after reading dr. thomas levy's STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER.

lolex wrote:I'll add that I take Unique E, Vitamin D and CoQ10 Ubiquinol daily.

I switched to taking Plavix every other day...

You are aware, I hope that all Plavix trials that I knew about a few years ago had been cancelled, i.e., stopped early because the placebo group was doing better.

.and Pycnogenol on the alternate days....(after a lot of research). Plavix permanently nullifies the clumping capacity of blood cells...my interpretation of the graphs I found is that the 50% reduction in Plavix results in no more than about a 10-15% in anti-clotting affect. I Couldn't find any data on the half life and measured effects of Pycnogenol.

Any position can be proven by running a study or slanting research. It means little, especially with the knowledge now available thru the Medical Medium 8) The Intro to the Anthony William book LIVER RESCUE makes this point as well as I've ever seen it made, as if say as an advanced ET scientist might, look down on us childish humans with our money-influenced "science."

My Cardiologist persuaded me to return to Rosuvastatin. I stopped taking it maybe 3 years ago after reading Dr Diamond (?) and some other papers published in the BMJ and Journal of Expert Clinical Pharmacology.(?). She was very persuasive....but I'm not convinced I should continue...although I seem to have no side affects.

I really don't know, but I can't imagine its good for you in any way, shape or form, especially, if you understand how to be kind to your liver. Taking medications is not being kind to your liver. Taking vitamin C, on the other hand is. My brother-in-law has noticeably declined since they put him on Rosuvastatin.. He was young looking and vital, played hockey and he is older than me, now he looks older than me. I'd like to start a discussion why anyone who knows about Pauling's discovery, invention and therapy, would consider ANY heart drugs???
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”