Case history: Severe Aortic regurgitation treated with DMSO!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Case history: Severe Aortic regurgitation treated with DMSO!

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:47 am

eDOC, maybe I missed something? Without some idea about the protocol, of what value is this report?

You are arrogant with good reason, you know more than almost any other medical doctors, so you are proud that you won't read books or studies. This is GOOD and you are as you should be. You help people with what you already know works, where most other MDs fail - even alt docs. But all I really know is that you basically use DMSO.

Hint. do not let your arrogance cause you to ignore new irrefutable information, information that may come from sources other than this planet. ( and per many posts, I think it is being shared by an advanced extraterrestrial science.)

So I issue the challenge to you eDOC, bite the bullet and read Anthony Williams MEDICAL MEDIUM (1st book) at least download the free sample, and consider who or "what" might really be whispering in Anthony's ear. Then read LIVER RESCUE and be prepared to be stunned.

The reason I want you to understand the real cause of most chronic disease, toxicity - leading to nutritional deficiency, and a virus this ET civilization may have contaminated us with 100 years ago, is because I know like you that DMSO works, but I'd like to know the how and why to apply it based on what we now know is the underlying condition.

For example, say the liver is overloaded with toxins, does DMSO help because it assists the liver eliminating and reducing the toxic load, or, because a failing liver can't deliver nutrients, is DMSO effective because it can deliver nutrients directly to the cells, or some combination of both, or neither? We have an opportunity to understand WHY DMSO works, not that we know what is wrong with people.

eDOC wrote:A few points that I missed in the earlier post:

1. Fatty liver and its size were diagnosed both clinically and using abdominal sonogram.

Medical Medium/Liver Rescue explains what causes "fatty liver" and how to eliminate the condition (which may be like Lp(a), these deposits or abnormalities are their to protect us, more good than bad, if I understood.) You will understand much better than me, I think the idea that hard areas and fat and such may be protecting the rest of the liver from the toxins being stored. What ever protocol you used may then be working because of its effect reducing the toxins the liver was carrying... Good to know DMSO works that way and does that...)

2. Wasn't obese initially, but had a fatty thick skin enveloped body. Now has a model like trimmed figure.

Guessing you are not using Keto - and that your protocol is the same as the ET scientists recommend :-)

3. Lives on the 3rd floor, but doesn't use the elevator. Does all daily chores with none issues, walks a few miles each day.

4. Liver panel ALT performed twice, once initially and than a month later.

eDOC!!

I predict that your wonderful life will change soon, after you begin reading MM. I hope for the infinite better, and not because of how all this "disclosure" harms your business venture. But inquiring minds want to know more, not only that DMSO can work, but why it works .
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#2  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:02 am

Interesting .
Wondering how I missed this.
Where is your book eDOC?

maryclaire
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by maryclaire » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:03 am

Is there a book of medical cases that MM treated and cured? With the treatment protocol? I’m especially interested in treating viruses like EB and herpes. Thanks!

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by Frodo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:02 am

eDoc
Another question (sorry, it‘s not the right place, I know)
Can I treat brittle fingernails also with dmso?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by Frodo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:12 pm

Thanks. My wife will try it.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by Frodo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 am

Good advice. I think biotin is very important too. We only take 300 ug, I saw. That‘s not enough. I‘ve ordered new supplements with 5.000 ug.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by Frodo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:01 am

Thanks!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”