getting off blood thinners

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

getting off blood thinners

Post Number:#1  Post by bluemustang » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi I was wondering whats the best option for someone with angina or had angina, the doctor has prescribed them blood thinners and other meds(blood pressure meds).
What is the best way so that they can fix this and then come off the blood thinners and heart meds. This person is my dad. Ill mention my mom is on blood pressure medications but not blood thinners, but she takes calcium channel blockers.

Thanks

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: getting off blood thinners

Post Number:#2  Post by johnjackson » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:43 am

magnessium is a great calcium blockers.
high bp, souunds like she needs to go to a low fat, plant based diet lose some fat

angina?
how can you be on this site so long and ask so much, and not seem to retain anything?
pauling therapy+vit k2
low fat, plant based diet
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by bluemustang » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:49 pm

johnjackson wrote:magnessium is a great calcium blockers.
high bp, souunds like she needs to go to a low fat, plant based diet lose some fat

angina?
how can you be on this site so long and ask so much, and not seem to retain anything?
pauling therapy+vit k2
low fat, plant based diet

I was just making sure but thanks.. I think they are scared to just come off the meds, and my dad has been on blood thinners for like 4 years, I dont think he can just come off, he is under the impression he "needs it", as thats what the cardiologist said. What does Owen think about this situation?

thanks

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnjackson » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:01 pm

my dad is the same way
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:39 am

bluemustang wrote:Hi I was wondering whats the best option for someone with angina or had angina, the doctor has prescribed them blood thinners and other meds(blood pressure meds).
What is the best way so that they can fix this and then come off the blood thinners and heart meds. This person is my dad. Ill mention my mom is on blood pressure medications but not blood thinners, but she takes calcium channel blockers.

Thanks

We never suggest replacing drugs with vitamin C and lysine, but merely recommended that heart patients adopt Pauling's regimen. Both vitamin C and lysine are required in some amount for existence. You cannot live without either in the diet, so the only issue is how much?

Heart patients who followed Pauling's high dose advise would come off virtually all the myriad of drugs they had been prescribed. This was not our intention, merely what happens.

But most patients naturally trust their doctors. Early on, people found us only after their own doctors could hold out no more hope and advised them to search the internet for answers. These very ill patients are the ones who recovered in almost no time.

If you can get your parents on vitamin C an lysine, that is a big step. If they read, I would suggest my book to provide an explanation of Pauling's theory.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”