I have dilated cardiomyopathy with low ejection fraction

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I have dilated cardiomyopathy with low ejection fraction

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:20 am

I have dilated cardiomyopathy with low ejection fraction and stumbled on the therapeutic effects of vitamin c. I ordered your book, "Practicing Medicine Without A License" and hope this forum can help me reverse my condition. I am also very interested in the DMSO protocol used by edoc.

I am currently utilizing Dr Pauling's vitamin c/lysine protocol, but am wondering if DMSO might be a better course of action for me. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thank you for all the work you have done to make people aware of the ability to reverse a disease that has always been considered a death sentence.

We enjoy the participation of MDs, and eDoc is a genius, free thinker, and originally a great vitamin C advocate (for acute infections.) . But like most MDs, he must unlearn a lot of what he has learned in medical school.

I agree entirely with Linus Pauling (and Dr. Levy and others), and our long-time experience confirms that the basic or root cause of CVD is a vitamin C deficiency. 

Ergo nothing is "better" than the Pauling therapy, and repelacement vitamin C (what we sould normally make if our GULO gene was functional in our liver) is a foundation upon which to build upon.   Lysine (and proline) as Lp(a) binding inhibitors work wonders reversing CVD.       Without vitamin C (stability from a good collagen supply) no other therapy can work over the long term.

Know cardiomyopathy is a condition most likely caused by a lack of COQ10 - which is normally made by our bodies, but as we age, and particularly after we take the illogical statin cholesterol-lowering drugs, we need to supplement Coenzyme Q10    Dr. Sinatra and other experts recommended at least 200 mg CoQ10 to counter-act the ill effects (inhibiting the production of CoQ10) from statin drugss.   

I say, why not start with 600 mg or even 1200 dosages of CoQ10 as a loading dosage to start?  Note you need bile in the gut, (thus you need to eat fats) so that any CoQ10 taken is able to be absorbed by the body.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”