Didn't work for me, but...

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Alafairsmom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Didn't work for me, but...

Post Number:#1  Post by Alafairsmom » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:02 pm

Hi all! I joined VCF in April 2017 and although I had already been following PT after lurking on this site and reading Owen's Practicing Medicine without a License, I had a heart attack in June. ​I'm a T2 diabetic, diagnosed in 2011 (intolerant of pharmaceutical treatments so switched to keto and felt so much better). I received a significant coronary artery disease diagnosis in 2016, hence the myocardial infarction the following year. I fully appreciate the "your mileage may vary" disclaimer on any treatment no matter how excellent it may be. I kept with PT for another couple of years, and got some great input here (shout outs especially to pamojja, johnwen, and Owen helped run interference with the rabid Esseltyn group), as well as eDOC's posts, but also experienced no relief from angina, weakness, fatigue and activity intolerance.

In 2018 I did get some pain relief after working with a very attentive palliative care physician, but quality of life continued to be negligible.

Last week I came back to the forum to see if there might be some new information. After reading for a couple of days, I reached out to eDOC and he graciously agreed to work up a customized treatment plan. I am already experiencing relief in just a couple of days, primarily through use of DMSO. I have less shortness of breath, a bit more activity tolerance, less dependence on oxygen, and have been able to eliminate some Rx meds already. I can't wait until I've been on the full treatment for a few weeks!

Thanks, eDOC. Extremely grateful. For the others here, no shade thrown on the Pauling Protocol (still an impressed fangirl), but if you might benefit from an expert custom plan, I earnestly hope you consider working with eDOC.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”