>HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

>HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:48 am

I am very sorry to learn that your doctors believe after an angioplasty that you require a triple bypass. I see from your record that you were ordering 3 jars of Cardio-C monthly. We know that for most people, this should be a good amount. Can you confirm that you were taking that much and regularly?

YES SIR. I WAS TAKING SOME DAYS AS MUCH AS 25G OF C.

Please provide your history and diagnosis, whether you already had stents inserted, for example. What drugs they put you on, and your supplements, in addition to Cardio-C.

NO STENTS PREVIOUSLY. 1ST ANGIO 4/12/2021 – LAD 60%, RCA 60% AND 30% IN CIRCUMFLEX. 2ND ANGIO 4/7 2022 – 85% LAD 70% RCA 70% CIRCUMFLEX AND 50% IN ANOTHER. A MASSIVE INCREASE IN ONE YEAR WHILE IMPLEMENTING EVERY PROTOCOL IMAGINABLE

I HAVE BEEN USING YOUR PRODUCT AND HEART TECH PRODUCT. ALSO
ARTEROSIL,
ENDURA-THINE,
SERRAPEPTASE,
NATTOKINASE,
LUMBROKINASE,
KONCENTRATED K,
OPTI-LIPID (JACK WOLFSON PRODUCT)
CURCUMIN,
GLUTATHIAONE,
RESEVERATROL,
BERBERINE,
NAC,
POMEGRANATE,
NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCT,
AGED GARLIC EXTRACT,
QUERCETIN/ZINC PRODUCT,
TOCOTREINOLS,
ASTAXANATHIN,
VITAMIN D3.

I HAVE ALSO DONE 30 SESSIONS OF EDTA CHELATION. 30 SESSIONS OF IV PLAQUEX. 4 WEEKS OF A NEW IV PRODUCT CALLED CAVADEX (POLYUMERIZED CYCLODEXTRIN) SO FOR ME TO SEE SUCH A MASSIVE INCREASE IN PLAQUE IN THE SAME 12 MONTH TIME THAT I IMPLEMENTED ALL THESE MEASURES IS BEYOND MIND BLOWING.

Some of the things we learned that were getting in the way of high-dose vitamin C and lysine controlling cardiovascular issues.

#1. A fellow was taking a high dose, but with fiber at the same time. Apparently the fiber "leeched" the vitamin C and lysine, blocking it from being absorbed. When he started taking his fiber away from his Cardio-C, the protocol began working.

I EAT CARNIVORE DIET. NO FIBER AT ALL.

#2. Many cases of reported failure have turned out to be from inconsistent and low intake. (This does not appear to be your problem! Quite the opposite)

I TOOK MY DRINKS DILIGENTLY EVERY DAY FOR CLOSE TO A YEAR. IF ANYTHING I DRANK TOO MUCH. I TOOK 5-6 DRINKS PER DAY. 3 OF YOURS AND 3 OF THE HEART TECH. I HAD ABOUT 5G OF C IN EACH OF YOURS AND 3G OF C IN THE OTHER DILIGENTLY EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL. I WAS ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED.

#3. Other supplements recommended by Pauling are not in Cardio-C, including vitamin E. Vitamin E turns out to be crucial, and should be taken daily by any person with a heart condition. Ditto CoQ10, (CoQ10 especially for those patients (usually most) on statin cholesterol-lowering drugs.

) I HAD TOCOPHEROLS IN THE HEART TECH AND TOCOTREINOLS IN PILL FORM.

Here is the free excerpt from my book that contains the supplements that I have long recommended:
http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/excerpt_chp7.pdf

I HAVE READ THIS MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT. I AM A DISCIPLE OF YOURS AS I AM ALSO A DISCIPLE OF PAULING AND LEVY AND CATHCART, ETC. I AM (MAYBE NOW I HAVE TO SAY WAS) A MASSIVE BELIEVER, PROPONENT AND ONLINE WARRIOR FOR THE PAULING PROTOCOL AND VITAMIN C IN GENERAL.

#4. New information that I now believe (but many don't) is that glucose is required to power all cells, including the heart. The Keto diet fad looks at glucose/carbs as "empty calories." I find it interesting that according to various meta studies, the Dean Ornish and Pritikin "very low fat" diets are at the top of the list preventing heart disease, while the paleo and keto diets are near the bottom. Any diet that avoids a lot of fruit would be of concern.

MY DIET DID AVOID FRUIT AND SUGAR. ALTHO I DID HAVE THE EVER OCCASIONAL CHEAT MEAL WHERE I HAD SOME PIZZA OR RICE OR CRACKERS.

And that to get glucose into cells, insulin is required. I now personally believe the advice to take vitamin C away from sugars is probably wrong. The best source of glucose is from fruits, by the way.

Can you send me details of your case?.
I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH MAKING A “FAILURE REPORT” THAT WAS NOT MY AT ALL GOAL OR MY INTENT WHEN REACHING OUT. I JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU .... AND I DO SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOU PERSONALLY TAKING THE TIME TO REACH OUT TO ME. IT IS AN HONOR TO BE CORRESPONDING WITH YOU DIRECTLY. I ONLY WISH IT WERE UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

Get better. THANK YOU SIR
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: >HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:17 am

Here are my thoughts given your response.

There would need to be blood flow in the coronary arteries (on the outside of the heart) for the Protocol to work most effectively. Early on, we noticed failures in cases where the blockages were estimated to be close to 100%.

Heart by-pass surgeries today are routine, and have saved countless lives. The opportunity to replace clogged arteries with new vein tissue might make the basic Pauling therapy work better for you in the future. I might avoid proline for a while after the surgery, because the Lp(a) will actually make the vein bypasses stronger.

Please note, I would STRONGLY RESIST your doctor's inclination to add Stents during the surgery. These are well intentioned, however, they irritate the tissues causing the plaque (a healing process) to grow back. Medicine knows that at least 40 percent of the stented veins experience so-called restenosis - where the plaque comes back with a vengeance. As they try to get permission to apply stents, ask about restenosos, and whether the stents can be removed (they cannot). You certainly should not give permission for either "medicated" stents, or the stents that emit radiation. They are misguided efforts to stop the restinosis (a healing process) by killing the endothelium.

While in the hospital, or waiting for surgery, I highly recommend the Medical Medium books by Anthony William.

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Secrets-Chronic-Expanded/dp/1401962874/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1M1HOUASCVINL&keywords=book+medical+medium&qid=1649517408&sprefix=book+medical+medium%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-2

The first time through, my mind had a difficult time accepting this information as "gospel." However, I found no internal inconsistencies, and I have started rereading the series from the beginning. In my view, there is no possibility that an uneducated individual, Anthony William wrote this work by himself. My theory is that this knowledge comes from an advanced civilization. No matter where it comes from, I use the knowledge to test other authors and claims. Linus Pauling passes the test - with flying colors, as does genius Dr. Jerry Tennant, MD. The reason I mention this work, is because it claims that the "carnivore" diet you have been adhering too is a mistake, i.e., that not only are fats in the diet problematic on several levels, but that to effectively process nutrients, insulin is required. Your body releases insulin in response to glucose, and the very best source of glucose is from natural fruits.

I am currently reading the first book, Part IV, How To Finally Heal, and have picked up nuances I missed upon first reading. For example, the book mentions "methylation" and explains that part of the methylation process breaks large "nutrients" into much smaller "micronutrients," which can then be absorbed by cells. Apparently vitamin B12 is a vital factor in the methylation process, and the book claims that most American's are deficient in vitamin B12, and should be supplementing. (The gut can produce it, but there are diet reasons why the gut is failing in this regard.)

I predict that if you followed the basic approach outlined in these books, your health would vastly improve, and much of what you are taking would then be unnecessary. Now, there is no way to predict the interactions of all the supplements and/or medications on your list.

I would keep it simple and follow Pauling's basic approach, e.g. high vitamin C, A, E, B-complex and multi/mineral.
All of these are required for life, so the only issue is dosage.

I would add lysine, CoQ10, Magnesium, Niacin, (not specifically recommended by Linus, but again, all heart healthy substances required for life itself)

Then I would take the diet recommendations in the MEDICAL MEDIUM works seriously; reduce fats (including the hidden fats in meats) and increase fruit and vegetables.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: >HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:30 am

NO STENTS PREVIOUSLY. 1ST ANGIO 4/12/2021 – LAD 60%, RCA 60% AND 30% IN CIRCUMFLEX. 2ND ANGIO 4/7 2022 – 85% LAD 70% RCA 70% CIRCUMFLEX AND 50% IN ANOTHER. A MASSIVE INCREASE IN ONE YEAR WHILE IMPLEMENTING EVERY PROTOCOL IMAGINABLE

I TOOK MY DRINKS DILIGENTLY EVERY DAY FOR CLOSE TO A YEAR.

Seems perplexing. But from my own experience I suspect there are multiple disease processes at work, where 1 year of supplementation might simply be far from enough, to work against. In my case a whole 3rd year with chronic bronchits set me back fully again.

And only experienced remission from a walking-disabilty from PAD (80% Stenosis at abdominal aorta bifucation) after 7 long whole years. Though not as extensive, my comprehensive supplementation also included dietary changes (from low-fat vegetarian to high-fat pescetarian with occational organically grown meat), and also lots of life-style changes. Like for example whole body sun-exposure as much as possible each year, cold-water swimming, etc.

The questions are: What other conditions you're suffering from? T2D? COPD? ME/CFS? - as in my case. Any other regular blood-work out of functional order? Liver-encyms? Kidney function? Low T3 and testosterone syndrome? (as again in my case). Anything else? Did you get your 25(OH)D3 blood level up above at least 60 ng/ml? T3 in the upper quater of normal range? Inflammation markers out of order, a root-canal treated thooth or vaccination?

Best wishes!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”