eDOC dmso protocol

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Riddler65

eDOC dmso protocol

Post Number:#1  Post by Riddler65 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 pm

After being on the liposomal vitamin C plus PT and having 2 stents placed after a 2500 calcium score. One in the lad(99% blocked) and circumflex (80%) and a year and 1/2 later having the lad stent blocked at 99% I have engaged eDOC to create a protocol for dmso. I believe switching to the liposomal may have been a mistake but I was on the ascorcine 9 for 2 years followed by 2 years of liposomal. While the PT theory makes more sense than conventional medicine and it works great for some, for some reason it appears I need an addition and I’m hopeful that eDOC can provide that. As I research dmso online I am quite impressed with the evidence I find. One article suggested it would be a great candidate for coating stents due to its properties. If I hadn’t spent 30 years as a pharmacist with a front row seat to big pharma I would wonder why it’s not being studied and used more. I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy just economics. Finding someone who can navigate the administration of dmso is priceless as I can’t imagine trying to implement it by trial and error on my own. I have started the protocol while waiting on a couple of more products to arrive. He included his Covid protocol with it and a protocol for my horrible allergic rhinitis. After 1 day my allergies were gone and haven’t returned! We are in the midst of high pollen and I typically take 2 antihistamines 300 plus days a year. I have found eDOC to be very professional and knowledgeable. I am cautiously optimistic and will post updates. I will mention that his protocol does encompass the Pauling Therapy however at smaller dosages.

Riddler65

Re: eDOC dmso protocol

Post Number:#2  Post by Riddler65 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Update. I've just completed my second dmso IV therapy and I am excited that the detox was not nearly as profound as the first one. I had a rough go after the first session but would like to report that eDOC was literally available 24/7 and very helpful and informative every step of the way. My gut biome seems to have been a major issue and cause of the detox and very well may have been preventing the absorption of valuable nutrients and vitamins. I am certain that one of my current doctors would not have been available all hours like eDOC was. I have a calcium scan scheduled for May 11th and will report any changes.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: eDOC dmso protocol

Post Number:#3  Post by jimmylesante » Sun May 01, 2022 10:02 pm

Good job. I am sure eDOC put in plenty of magnesium K2 and D3 into that protocol so DMSO can accentuate its' properties.
I'm excited to see your results !!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”