Pauling Therapy Testimonial from Canada: I’m 94 years old,

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pauling Therapy Testimonial from Canada: I’m 94 years old,

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:44 am

I’m 94 years old, I started to write about what I think has contributed to my longevity and the part that Cardio C has contributed. I had to be truthful and give an accurate picture and the story got longer and longer - a LOT has contributed, not just the Cardio C which I think has probably helped a good deal in these later years perhaps, but positive thinking, becoming vegetarian when I was in my 40’s, refusing to eat plastic butter aka margarine etc. and just plain LUCK. I am grateful for the good health I’ve had and hope I can be around for a while yet.

I told her that everything she mentioned made a lot of sense! And that from our records, it looked like she started Cardio-C in 2017.

Hi Owen:

I thought I started Cardio-C much sooner than that, but maybe not. Yes, there was an issue. I’d had to go on medication for high blood pressure due toowtremendous stress over a number of years when my husband’s deafness got so bad he was almost stone deaf, plus he’d suffered from clinical depression for much of his life and that led into dementia. He was the dearest, kindest man and I couldn’t bear to put him out of the home he loved and into care as there were still moments when he was cognizant, but it took a huge toll on me.

I did not have a cholesterol problem, the HBP was simply a case of extreme stress which can be a killer. I’ve done well and I’ve stayed on it simply because of my age - why mess with a good thing, or as someone used to say: “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. My friend who is in alternate health care, suggested I would benefit from 3 scoops per day of Cardio C because it is balanced with Lysine and would boost my immune system and get me back on track. She also suggested “it scrubs the arteries” - nice thought.

I do feel that CardioC has done me a lot of good. I see my doctor only when I need to renew my BP meds, and he has several times said to me: “Whatever you are doing, keep on doing it.” I share my order with my daughter now and she also loves it.

Cheers. A.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”