Lysine and Fatty Liver Disease

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Lysine and Fatty Liver Disease

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:54 pm

I have some atherosclerosis I am 66 years of age a bit over weight I am in the process of trying to lose weight. As well, I have recently been diagnosed with non alcoholic fatty liver disease. As well, they detected a small aorta aneurism likely abdominal. 3.0 cm is normal and mine is 3.1. I am wanting to purchase the vitamin c / lysine protocol to assist with the atheresclerosis and I also believe that this protocol will help with the small aneurism. However, I was concerned about the contrandictions with lysene and fatty liver disease. What do you recommend. thank you

I would be willing to wager quite a bit of $$$ that there is absolutely NO relation between the amino acid lysine and fatty liver disease.

If you have any references that you would care to share, preferably scientific, re: lysine and fatty liver, I'd be happy to provide my analysis.

I should also say that I think the direction you have chosen is the correct one, and the more vitamin C (towards your personal bowel tolerance) that you are able to take, the better for the conditions you mention, especially the "small" aorta aneurysm.

So how can I be so sure about lysine and what causes fatty liver disease? Well, using my intelligence, I have determined that the Medical Medium books, by Anthony William, are based on a source other than human. There is no way this information was written by Anthony William, an uneducated young man, on his own. Having said that, there are now a total of 8 volumes in the Medical Medium series, all internally consistent and without even a grammatical error. I have read these books multiple times, except for the last BRAIN SAVER book that I just finished.

People who choose to ignore the Medical Medium do so at their own risk.

It is interesting (especially to me) that the only two supplements the Medical Medium's source recommends in multiple gram amounts, wait for it, are vitamin C (although buffered) and the amino acid lysine.

The Medical Medium books describe the nature and causes of Fatty Liver Disease, and stipulate the nutrition that can be applied to heal your liver. I will do a little research and add a follow-on post about what causes fatty liver, and most importantly, what foods and supplements can heal this condition.

If you are so inclined, the best way to begin the Medical Medium journey is with the first book:

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-S ... 122&sr=8-1

IMO, one of the best books that I have ever read, is the fourth volume LIVER RESCUE,

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-L ... 122&sr=8-8

And as I mentioned, I will put out information on Fatty Liver in a subsequent post.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Lysine and Fatty Liver Disease

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:45 pm

After reviewing fatty liver in LIFE CHANGING FOODS, the two best fruits to heal this condition are cherries and (red) grapes, e.g.

While certain liver-cleansing techniques have become trendy (meaning they don't work) , a handful of cherries can do so much more. Cherries are an amazing way to revitalize this organ; they're the ultimate liver tonic, cleanser and rejuvenator. pg 70 Life-Changing Foods

Many people are concerned about liver health. Like Cherries, grapes are an amazing liver-cleansing food. Their phytochemicals are able to disloade debris, processed food, and by-product that can clog up lobules in the liver. Pg 86 Life-Changing Foods

There are 10 to 15 other foods the are beneficial to the liver, which I will list in the near future.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”