Plaque in the left carotid artery

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Plaque in the left carotid artery

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:29 pm

HI! I found the Reader's Digest version you wrote about Linus Pauling's protocol for "chronic scurvy". My brother had a heart attack some months ago and I went to a cardiologist to just check into my heart health. My heart turns out to be healthy and strong but the carotid artery scan shows plaque in the left carotid artery. I always use natural healing and have never had a life threatening condition before. I do not want to use statins or any other pharmaceutical. I have just begun the C and lysine recently and am going to pick up Proline today. I have the MTHFR mutation that makes people more vulnerable to vascular disease etc. I am hoping the forum will help me to understand if there is anything else I need to know. Like can this protocol help even someone with MTHFR for example. And the best way to time taking the various supplements, for example. And whether there is any information on people taking Bergamot for high LDL along with the protocol. Anyway- lots of questions. Looking for help basically. Thanks so much for making the protocol accessible and giving me hope!

I am happy you found us and thus Pauling's great insight and invention. In my book I relate the case of my uncle, whose "blocked" carotid artery was completely cleared (verified by what turned out to be unnecessary surgery) on a fairly low dose of vitamin C and lysine.

I would know nothing about the MTHFR gene, except that I stumbled across the Medical Medium books by Anthony William several years ago. There are now 8 books and thousands of pages. One of the messages that stands out loud and clear is that these interpretations of so-called gene mutations are hoaxes, not based on good science, and are of little relevance.

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-S ... 128&sr=8-5

As far as questions, ask away. I will say I wrote my book after years on the phone answering basic questions over and over.

https://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Medic ... 135&sr=8-7
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”