Constipation and question about adrenal fatigue

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Constipation and question about adrenal fatigue

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:58 am

I can already tell a difference since I started taking the Cardio-C again! I am so excited!

I want to ask you - do you have any insight into the paradoxical reaction of getting constipation from the Cardio-C (instead of the expected opposite)? Does it usually subside after a week or so? Once the body gets used to it?

Also - do you have any research on using high dose vitamin C in adrenal fatigue? I searched on the website but nothing came up… but thought I would ask as well.

I have posted this because yes, getting constipated on high dose vitamin C is very unusual. Maybe some other forum member has ideas. I admit I am stumped. Must be something in your diet.

As far as "adrenal fatigue," I have more experience than I'd like to admit. My adrenals have been "burned out" to the extent that I require cortisol (hydrocortisone) daily to exist. Using techniques in the Medical Medium books by Anthony William, I substantially reduced my requirement for hydrocortisone, meaning my adrenal function returned. The main tool was fresh celery juice daily for about six months.

See: https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Celery-Juice-Worldwide/dp/140195765X/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2XM4G72H95KOG&keywords=anthony+will+medical+medium&qid=1677171408&sprefix=anthony+will+medical+medium%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-6

There are also several supplements recommended specifically for adrenal function, including licorice root, See: https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Life-Changing-Foods-Vegetables/dp/1401948324/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2XM4G72H95KOG&keywords=anthony+will+medical+medium&qid=1677171434&sprefix=anthony+will+medical+medium%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-8

The best place to start the 8 book series is the first book

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Secrets-Chronic-Expanded/dp/1401962874/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2XM4G72H95KOG&keywords=anthony+will+medical+medium&qid=1677171355&sprefix=anthony+will+medical+medium%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-2
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Constipation and question about adrenal fatigue

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:01 pm

Wow! I really appreciate this!! Thank you so much! I will get to reading all of this!

And thanks for reminder on celery juice! I know my body loves it… just a pain to make it every day! I have a juice shop not that far from me… maybe I will just drive there every day and get one… I did a comparison years ago when I was making it at home and I found it’s actually the same price to just go buy one, and not have to clean up the mess! And have a frig full of celery!

Thanks again! I really appreciate it!

Oh - regarding the paradoxical reaction I had… I actually found on Dr Lam’s website that he says this happens with adrenal fatigue! I am happy to say, it has subsided now, I believe. The high dose vitamin C has already helped me feel better after the recent crash I had. It’s frustrating as you know. I know I can heal it… I believe I already am! I am determined to heal it once and for all!!

Here's the unpleasant truth. There is no substitute for making the celery juice fresh, at least according to the otherworldly source. The books make this point over and over, so, for those really trying to heal, go ahead and invest in the juicer. I too now, am lazy and have found a local grocery store that makes excellent celery juice. I believe my original juicing worked a miracle, and I am hoping there is still enough in the store-bought juice that provides some benefits. From my reading, celery juice has a little-known "methylated" vitamin C, (which allows this form of the vitamin to bypass the liver and would benefit those with malfunctioning livers). I suspect it is the breakdown of this methylated vitamin C that makes "Un fresh" celery juice less potent.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”