Twilight Zone - Kettle Calling the Pot Black

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Twilight Zone - Kettle Calling the Pot Black

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:41 am

If you follow this, it gets quite bizzare...

I'm interested in cardio-c for my 83-yr. old father. his cardiologist is pushing for bypass surgery. does cardio-c provide the therapy provided by pauling-rath?it comes in a mixable powder, correct? thanks for your help.
M. G.

Dear M.G.,

Sometimes, Coronary ByPass surgery is the best option, as explained in the
book STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER by Thomas Levy. Arterial plaques become
more like callous over time, and develop a system of capillaries.

On the other hand, 83 seems a bit old to risk surgery.

In any case,taking vitamin C to bowel tolerance is likely to improve
his health, and his chances if he undergoes surgery.

Cardio-C is the minimum I would recommend. Sounds like your Father should
be thinking about a Towerproduct (hearttechnology.com) or our Ascorbade.

Owen Fonorow

Thanks, Dr. Fonorow. I spoke with Thomas from the Vit. C Foundation. He recommended the AscorbAde. Unfortunately, I accompanied my father to his cardiologist who told me that Linus Pauling "was a kook" and "besides, he's dead"(???!!!!). He then said the whole vitamin C theory was basically nonsense, and so was any mention of Lp(a). How do you possibly deal with these brainwashed robots?...I'll keep trying. Thanks so much for your reply.

M.G.

Wow - pushing for bypass for an 83 year old, and saying Pauling was a "kook", etc. Quite bizzare.

I assume that because of your health plan you are forced to use this doctor? (Otherwise, why would you still trust your life, or your dad's life, to this person?)

I can tell it won't help, because your doctor sounds like an outright charlatan to me, but if you want to ask some hard questions, see:

http://www.internetwks.com/owen/handbook.html

Owen

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

update

Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:40 am

Dr. Fonorow -he didn't push the surgery, he was quite supportive of the fact that my father would rather avoid it. The problem came when I brought up Pauling, Lp(a), etc. instead of drugs, the standard HDL/LDL only theo ry, etc.He's not a bad guy, just a "nothing but drugs or surgery" doctor.
He did "allow" my father to take fish oil; but the mention of Pauling set him off, not to mention Dr. Stephen Sinatra. Typical, I'm afraid.He even acknowledged that statins deplete CoQ10, but of course CoQ10 doesn't affect the heart one way or the other...of course not. Whaddya gonna do, they're all the same(if they're conventional).
Mike

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

VanCanada

Re: Twilight Zone - Kettle Calling the Pot Black

Post by VanCanada » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:10 pm

This is a great thread.
Bump.
ImageImage

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Twilight Zone - Kettle Calling the Pot Black

Post by Johnwen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

He might also want to ask his dad's doc if it's possible he could be suffering from Iatrogenic disease??
Which he might have caught from this doctor?
After all it's #3 killer of all people!!!

http://www.yourmedicaldetective.com/public/335.cfm

http://www.cmo-usa.com/iatro.html
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”