Doctor Says VItamin C Contradicts Statins

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Doctor Says VItamin C Contradicts Statins

Post by ofonorow » Thu May 29, 2008 7:02 am

I would like to return a vitamin C shipment. My doctor says the high
Vitamin C I am taking interferred with the anti-inflammation property of the
statin drug I am on.
P. R.

No problem returning product.

However, you must have gotten it wrong. Inflammation is the
body's method of directing vitamin C (via white blood cells) to the
disturbance. It makes no sense to reduce vitamin C intake if
you have inflammation.

If you doctor has a reference for his assertion, I would be most happy
to review it.

I would also recommend Dr. Thomas Levy's book to your doctor. He is
a board certified cardiologist (and a lawyer) and the book is entitled
STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER livonbooks.com

Also, since your doctor has recommended against vitamin C (a rapid death
sentence) in favor of a statin drug (a slower death sentence) I might
also recommend my book ( http://PracticingMedicineWithoutALicense.com) to
your doctor.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Dolev
quack
quack

Re: Doctor Says VItamin C Contradicts Statins

Post by Dolev » Thu May 29, 2008 9:18 am

What quack that doctor is! He's right, the vitamin C contradicts the statins. The statins will kill you, the vitamin C will enliven you. Sheesh.
Dolev

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Fri May 30, 2008 1:01 am

Any doctor that makes me stop taking my Vitamin C in favor of a drug that causes alzheimers', congestive heart failure, activates the antogin1 gene that destroys muscles and causes cancer, is no doctor of mine for sure. I can't help but think that our own doctors are out to kill us.

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Fri May 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Actually, what I meant to say is that sometimes I think the medical establishment is trying its best to kill off the baby boomers by prescribing drugs like statins so that the nation doesn't have to deal with social security issues and rising medical costs as boomers age.

Dolev
quack
quack

Post by Dolev » Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 pm

J.Lilinoe,

I don't like statins either, but don't exaggerate. They are not an evil solution to population control or rising baby-boomer medical costs. Talking like that to friends will not get them off statins, but will damage your credibility.
Dolev

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Dolev,
Thanks, but you don't have to agree with me or worry about damaging my credibility with my friends. Most of my friends trust their doctors so much that I usually just end up telling them only about stains side effects and leave them alone to continue trusting their doctors. Afterall, the medical establishment is big business. If they don't keep you sick, they don't make money.

Dolev
quack
quack

Post by Dolev » Sat May 31, 2008 8:22 pm

I may even agree with you in general about the evils of the medical establishment, the actual shepards who are leading the flock of doctors and other medical quack professionals. I just don't think the statins are relatively bad compared to other drugs, even though the statins don't work. I definitely agree that they intentionally keep people sick.

A major issue in the US is the rising cost of medical care. When free universal medical care is provided by the gov't, it will be much worse. The gov't can't give anything "free", since they have no money of their own. They either tax the population, or they print the money, which leads to the insidious tax of inflation. Another awful thought is that since medical care is becoming ridiculously beyond the means of the American people and gov't, that old or sick people will be killed off, by drugs or other means. I think that Nazi Germany began with this.
Dolev

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Sat May 31, 2008 10:28 pm

A major issue in the US is the rising cost of medical care.

The rising cost of medical care in the US has a lot to do with drugs and procedures that promote sickness, right? Subtract those out and maybe the cost might be something affordable.

Cis4me
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by Cis4me » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:52 pm

J.Lilinoe wrote:
A major issue in the US is the rising cost of medical care.

The rising cost of medical care in the US has a lot to do with drugs and procedures that promote sickness, right? Subtract those out and maybe the cost might be something affordable.

Not to mention loads of laws and regulations which govern things like the number of hospitals, doctor offices etc. that can open in a given area. Every time I hear someone talk about America's free market medical care system I just roll my eyes, because I know it is anything but that. There is nothing like restricting supply and pumping people with fear to inflate demand to raise prices.

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 am

There is nothing like restricting supply and pumping people with fear to inflate demand to raise prices.

Yes, and the US medical system has become an "expert" in that area for sure.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”