Heart Attack on Pauling-therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart Attack on Pauling-therapy

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:58 am

My husband and I have been using Heart Technology for some time. He had a heart attack on May 5. Some plaque broke off and they stented the blockage. Do you have suggestions for his nutritional protocol after this event? Joan

This is an unusual report. How much was your husband taking? I see 1 jar - which is the preventive dosage. Linus Pauling recommended the amount in 2 Jars (6000 mg) as the lower therapeutic dosage range.

Some people require even more vitamin C. Whether you increase to 2 jars or not, I would start taking a 500 mg vitamin C tablet (as as pure ascorbic acid as you can obtain) every 4 hours between servings of HT.

There are all sorts of issues, dental work, diabetes/high blood sugar, etc. Vitamin C is the key.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Heart Attack on Pauling-therapy

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 am

Thanks for your quick reply, Owen. He's been using one jar per month and we will increase that dose and up the Vitamin C also as you suggest. He's been taking 1,000 mg. of C in addition to the HT. We're looking at dietary changes to reduce inflammation. Joan

Well, if Dr. Levy is correct, (STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER, livonbooks.com) then Inflammation is the body's method for deliveriy vitamin C to injured tissue. White blood cells have the highest concentration of vitamin C of all cells, and they accumulate at the site of the injury.

Thus, simply reducing inflammation may be treating a symptom and counter productive. This is more evidence that what is really needed in your husband's case is more vitamin C. You want to treat the underlying injury causing the inflammation.

Remember that "every 4 hour interval", at least during the therapeutic stage, as taking vitamin C at this interval maintains optimal blood levels.

If he has gas/diarrhea, you might consider 1 or 2 packets of Lypo-C from LivonLabs.com
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”