Latest from Carol Smith

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Latest from Carol Smith

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi Owen,

Well I had my Doctor appointment this morning to discuss the results of all the tests my doctor had ordered done. The good news is everything was in normal ranges except the HDL which is low and I am working on raising it. His words were "You have no kidney or liver damage and also NO nerve damage to your eyes or feet which is pretty amazing considering that you have been a diabetic for almost 50 years." He said to keep doing whatever I have been doing because it is working and then he said "WOW". It made me feel good. Blood pressure was 112/60 68 and my is heart behaving and I am doing great.

Of course, he did bring up the fact that he wished I would consider taking Cholesterol pills. I asked WHY? since my test results were all very good except HDL which was low. He just said that it is a benefit for all patients to be on Cholesterol pills. I just smiled and said cholesterol isn't the bad guy and didn't cause my last two heart attacks and I will not take any Cholesterol meds, I don't need them and he didn't argue with me.

I truly believe that if I wasn't taking the Vitamin C products and the Unique E, I would not have received these great results.Vitamin C and Unique E are an unbeatable team to good health and every Diabetic and heart patient should be faithfully taking them.

Thank you so much for a wonderful product that works!

Carol

Great Carol - next time a doctor mentions Cholesterol lowering drugs are "good for everybody" you can shoot back, wasn't Tim Russert on Cholesterol Lowering drugs :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Re: Latest from Carol Smith

Post by J.Lilinoe » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:04 am

Great Carol - next time a doctor mentions Cholesterol lowering drugs are "good for everybody" you can shoot back, wasn't Tim Russert on Cholesterol Lowering drugs

Owen, okay, if Tim Russert was on cholesterol lowering drugs and he died of a heart attack then does that mean that cholesterol lowering drugs DO NOT prevent heart attacks? and that one could still get a heart attack while on cholesterol lowering drugs? Sorry if these are stupid questions.

traderrob

Post by traderrob » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:19 am

That is anecdotal but there is a ton of research out there that DOES show that statins do not prevent heart attacks.

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:23 am

Forgot to congratulate Carol Smith on her latest test results. Congratulations Carol!!! Keep up the good work!!

traderrob.....do you have some links? Thanks.

traderrob

Post by traderrob » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:50 am

I suggest you start by reading "The Great Cholesterol Con" by Malcom Kendrick.

Also:http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol.htm

And:http://blogs.wsj.com/informedreader/2008/01/18/drug-makers-latest-worry-statins/

Just a few, there's tons more.

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:27 am

Thanks Traderrob......glad to know that Dr. Uffe is being more decisive about statins these days and enjoyed the WSJ blog.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Recent update from Carol Smith. Remember, who I am still amazed is more than willing to use her real name.

Hi Owen,

My heart is doing beautifully, I feel great and really looking forward to [an upcoming trip back East]. We are taking a month to travel and visit with family and friends and some of LeeRoy's Navy buddies in Hemphill, Texas on our way back home and might even stop by and say Hi to Jim at Unique E.

I am not expecting any problems with my heart. I am faithfully taking the AscorAde twice a day plus the Lypo-C and the Unique E. My blood pressure is 115/60 73 and it is hard to believe that I ever had 3 heart attacks. Life is very good and I owe it all to you for saving my life by sharing with me about the Tower Vitamin C and Unique E. I can do everything I use to do before my heart attacks, thanks to the Vitamin C and Unique E.

God Bless,

Carol
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Carol, have a great trip. Let us know how you did.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”