Seeking the optimal HDL/LDL Ratio

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Seeking the optimal HDL/LDL Ratio

Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 am

Please cancel my autoship of Tower Heart Technology of two containers per month.

Don't get me wrong, your product worked very well but I just spoke with my cardiologist and since my number is 5 and was only 8 a few months ago, we felt it would be better to concentrate on getting the LDL and HDL into better numbers. I believe my lp(a) is in good shape for now so I may return to your product in about a year. Thanks,

H.M.

I recommend heeding Linus Pauling's advice not to stop vitamin C, "even for a single day." (How To Live Longer and Feel Better, 1986).

There are excellent reasons to believe this advice extends to vitamin E.

We have documented the case histories of people who felt well again, stopped and then suffered relapses in six months,

http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/

Our book, and Levy's books provide new information for cardiologists, see livonbooks.com

In my opinion, focusing on a ratio of two cholesterols, rather than maintaining optimal levels of vitamin C, is a mistake.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Seeking the optimal HDL/LDL Ratio

Post by Ralph Lotz » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:51 am

Counting cholesterol numbers to avoid cardiovascular disease is a useless fraud that saves zero lives.

Vitamin C deficiency is the primary factor in underlying chronic inflammation that begins early in life. According to researchers at Arizona State University, levels of vitamin C in young people are at scorbutic levels.

Without vitamin C the body simply becomes unglued to the point where even vitamin C supplementation alone can't fix the problem. Counting cholesterol numbers are good for cardiologists and drug companies.
EXPOSING THE CHOLESTEROL FRAUD
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_ ... 08jan.html
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”