Alternative Physician

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

sharonstar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Alternative Physician

Post by sharonstar » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:04 pm

When I last saw my family doctor in April she was concerned that I wouldn't agree to take lipitor since I have had four siblings die with sudden heart attacks. I had taken lipitor for many years until I discovered this web site and weaned myself off it. I told her I would like to see an alternative physician and she agreed that a second opinion would be in order and that she knew the doctor I had planned on seeing. She described him as being a very kind and caring individual and that he would listen to me. Well listen he did. After looking at my supplement list he smiled and said "I see you know about Linus Pauling". He agreed totally that I didn't need the lipitor.He also said that total cholesterol should not go below 150 and that he thought the recommended LDL of 70 was too low and that an LDL of 120-130 was ok. He went on to tell me of a patient that had a total cholesterol of 90 and developed some form of amnesia and after the cholesterol was raised he recovered. He also recommends 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 for everyone and thought that I may need more and ordered a lab test. Oh yes, he leaned back and told me of having lunch with Linus Pauling when he was 91 years old and he has also worked with Matthias Rath. The total office lasted for at least an hour and I couldn't beleive he gave me that much time. I think I have found a new family physician. I just wanted to share.
Sharon

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Alternative Physician

Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 am

:)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”