Open Heart Surgery/Diabetes/HBP will vitamin C/lysine work?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Open Heart Surgery/Diabetes/HBP will vitamin C/lysine work?

Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:26 am

After an open heart surgery 6 years ago, one of my arteries is partially blocked and I wish to take Pauling's treatment to unblock artery - I also have diabetes and high blood pressure for which I am taking medication. Will Vitamin C plus lysine mix be OK? Tried to place order over the given No. but couldn\'t get through. How do I go about it. Pl. advise by email or phone me. Many thanks.
K. R.
UK

There are no known toxic levels of either vitamin C or lysine, and no specific interactions with heart medications (although most people will soon feel better and want to wean themselves from the heart medications with their doctor's help.) Almost everyone who has been helped did so because the standard orthodox therapies were not working (e.g. angina pain that would no go away) and most had stents, surgeries and were taking many heart medications.

Meanwhile in your case, follow this basic vitamin C/lysine advice and let us know your tolerance:
viewtopic.php?f=10&p=20822#p20822

To order, please try our online store to place orders for Vitamin C Foundation products, e.g.
http://vitamincfoundation.org/cart

Sounds like you would really be interested in the Tower Ascorsine products, e.g Tower Ascorsine-9 hearttechnology.com
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”