59 year-old diabetic with symptoms of CVD

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

59 year-old diabetic with symptoms of CVD

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:13 am

Mr. Fonorow,
I read your book this past weekend. Thank you!
I am a 59 year old male with the following ailments:
Type 2 diabetes - 20 - 25 yrs.
Peridontitis - 20 - 25 yrs.
Clinical depression - 20 - 25 yrs.
Neuropathy in feet - 4 - 5 yrs.
Borderline high blood pressure - 3 mo.s.
A little tightness or pressure on left side of chest - 3 - 4 mo.s - I have an appt. with a cardiologist next Monday.
High bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol.
High triglycerides.
My diet is nearly all fast food.
Went to dermatologist today and she biopsied 3 spots for Melanoma.
No excercise.
I do work a full time job and volunteer on an oncology floor at a hospital. Both involve a lot of walking which doesn\'t bother me.
Which product/products should I start on and at what doses? Are there any other supplements and doses I should take?
I registered for the forum last Thurs. but it hasn\'t been activated yet, thus this email. I want to get started right a way.
Thank you for your help and your work,
Dale

To all those interested in joining: send me the email that was generated when you registered and I will activate your forum account. We have had to do this to eliminate the constant span.

Re: melanoma One of our members has recently had apparent success using iodine and vitamin C paste on melonama. After you have joined, I'll direct you to that post.

Quite a few points to consider, but before going over them, we usually recommend following the following protocol with vitamin C and lysine that you can get at any store (e.g. Walmart). This way you can begin the healing process right away, and it helps us determine which product fits you best.

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026(The 80 year old man post in our Archive contains the basic starting
protocol
)

Our products are convenient drink mixes without fillers.

Now to you questions.

>Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 07:54:17 -0500
>Comments:
>Mr. Fonorow,
>I read your book this past weekend. Thank you!
>I am a 59 year old male with the following ailments:
>Type 2 diabetes - 20 - 25 yrs.

Read this article soon - http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm People we have recommend and follow Smith's protocol report good results getting their sugar undercontrol. In a nutshell: eliminate trans fats.

Also, because the same membrane disturbance interferes with the mechanism cells use (insulin transport) to get their vitamin C, Type II can be doubly deadly and interfere with Pauling's Vitamin C therapy. So getting your blood sugar down is a crucial first step . I wrote the following article summarising this: http://internetwks.com/owen/gaa.html

>Peridontitis - 20 - 25 yrs.
>Clinical depression - 20 - 25 yrs.

Low B12? Low Stomach acid?? This "artificial" condition would also interfere with vitamin C absorption. I would read WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU by Jonathan Wright, MD and Lane Lenard. http://www.amazon.com/Why-Stomach-Acid-Good-You/dp/0871319314/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288097441&sr=1-1

>Neuropathy in feet - 4 - 5 yrs.
>Borderline high blood pressure - 3 mo.s.

What supplements do you take? Should include magnesium.

>A little tightness or pressure on left side of chest - 3 - 4 mo.s - I have an appt. with a cardiologist next Monday.
>High bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol.
>High triglycerides.

Pauling's therapy at the right dosage for you - will most likely rectify this, with the caveat of whatever drugs they have you on, and the resolution of Type II diabetes.
>My diet is nearly all fast food.

Bingo. Too much to discuss, but I am a little surprised you have made it to this age! You must have very good genes. Only half kidding. There is a wonderful new book called NUTRITION AND THE CHILD'S SOUL http://www.amazon.com/Nutrition-Your-Childs-Soul-Heart-Cry/dp/0982516541/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288097650&sr=1-1 by Dolev Gilmore that while aimed for parents, should make you realize just how important wholesome foods are.
>Went to dermatologist today and she biopsied 3 spots for Melanoma.
>No excercise.

Check out our cancer forum,
>I do work a full time job and volunteer on an oncology floor at a hospital. Both involve a lot of walking which doesn\'t bother me.
>Which product/products should I start on and at what doses? Are there any other supplements and doses I should take?

Chapter 7 of the book contains my basic recommendations - which includes all of Pauling's basic recommendations from his 1986 book (page 14) of HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER. Another book to add to your reading
list.

>I registered for the forum last Thurs. but it hasn\'t been activated yet, thus this email. I want to get started right a way.
>Thank you for your help and your work,

>
>
I'll post this and you'll be able to comment soon (as soon as I receive
your login)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 59 year-old diabetic with symptoms of CVD

Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:09 am

My diet is nearly all fast food

Just read this yesterday at Mercola. Me personally haven't ate at the archs in 20 years but did have a Burger king about 3 years ago. I had a suspecion something just wasn't right!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... osing.aspx

Type 2 diabetes - 20 - 25 yrs.
Peridontitis - 20 - 25 yrs.
Clinical depression - 20 - 25 yrs.

Theres a definite connection here! Would like to know what Meds they have him on and his weight. Sounds like syndrome X!

Owen Excellent advice!!! :D
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 59 year-old diabetic with symptoms of CVD

Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 am

Theres a definite connection here! Would like to know what Meds they have him on and his weight. Sounds like syndrome X!

Thanks johnwen. This gentleman has just joined the form, I believe is login is key, and maybe he will provide the information you asked for.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”