47. 4 way bypass. 3 stents. pacemaker. Facing heart trsplant

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

47. 4 way bypass. 3 stents. pacemaker. Facing heart trsplant

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:17 am

We need help desperately. My husband is 47. At 34 he has a 4 way bypass, then since has had 3 stents, and an internal defibrillator/pacemaker. He is not being told that he has one artery feeding his heart. The rest has failed (the bypasses). They are talking to us about just living out the one artery or having a heart transplant. Both scare us. Will [PT] help him? I know it wouldn\'t hurt but would this method help him in the advanced stage of heart disease that he is in? And if so what could it possibly do for him?

If the diagnosis is accurate, I would follow Linus Pauling's advise and increase his daily vitamin C to bowel tolerance, and then add 1 or 2 packets of Livonlabs.com Lypo-C daily on top of that.

He should start immediately with this protocol,
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

The idea is to begin Pauling's regimen, and at the same time determine how much ordinary vitamin C (and lysine up to 6000 mg) he can tolerate w/o diarrhea. Once you know, contact me and we can discuss product options. (Our products are pure powders - no fillers.)

Obviously if there is so much blockage, it seems unlikely any therapy (other than a risky heart transplant) could overcome the condition. Since he is alive, it seems doubtful that his blood flow is really that restricted. Therefore it seems possible that Linus Pauling's therapy will gradually increase blood flow.

Dosage is everything, but I would start slow per that protocol and work up to Pauling's recommended amounts (5-6 g lysine, 18 g or more vitamin C).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 47. 4 way bypass. 3 stents. pacemaker. Facing heart trsplant

Post by Johnwen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Isn't the body wonderful??
It's trying to convert those veins used for bypass's into arteries.
He got 13 years out of them, average is 10. What he's experiencing is called "Neo-intimal Hyperplasia."
I covered this before on other posts. I'll say this again if you have had a bypass were they used a vein you need to be taking L-Arginine and or L-citrulline this helps keep the nitric levels up and the body will not try to produce more by creating endothiel cells.
For what it's worth there's a new drug elluding stent called "ION" that has been effective in stopping hyperplasia and they can be inserted into an exsisting stent in the graft for those who have had failure's in stented grafts before. Or he could try counter pulsation and try to grow collaterals.
Just some thoughts along with Owen's reccs!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”