extreme excess dosages of vitamin C

This forum will focus on the interesting topic of titrating oral vitamin C intake to so-called bowel tolerance, the point just prior to the onset of diarrhea

Moderator: ofonorow

desolation
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

extreme excess dosages of vitamin C

Post by desolation » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:46 pm

Dolev
quack
quack

Post by Dolev » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:35 pm

That is not why "Linus Paulings super vitamin C dosing strategy ...has been largely abandoned as a treatment by modern medical practitioners."

More than that, you can't abandon something you never took possesion of.
Dolev

DanSco
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by DanSco » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:29 pm

It's time again to ponder the question that we always ask: If ascorbate is so bad, then why aren't all of the ascorbate producing animals in the world extinct?

I will agree that too much glucose or too much iron is bad. Do vitamin C tablets come loaded with iron and sugar?

Let me get this straight. In the first case they artificially increased the amount of iron in mouse cells and got iron toxicity. So why is it the ascorbate's fault, not the artificial amounts of iron?
Same in the second case. Here we see human lung cells in a petri dish bathed in iron solution. They found DNA strand breakage and again it's supposed to be because of ascorbate. When I get to the point in my life where my cells are in a petri dish, at that point I don't care if my DNA strands are broken!
-DanSco

Note: I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. Do not duplicate what I do without a pat on the head from your doctor and a note from your mommy.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

LDL

Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:18 am

DanSco - Bravo!

There is no Lethal Dose Level for vitamin C. Period. In other words, there is no dose which can kill a laboratory animal.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Dottore

Post by Dottore » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:58 am

I agree. As Abram Hoffer says: Where are the bodies?
Dottore

Return to “Bowel Tolerance”