Covid 19 Vaccines - any suggestions to mitigate this poison going into your body??

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Kilbarchan

Covid 19 Vaccines - any suggestions to mitigate this poison going into your body??

Post Number:#1  Post by Kilbarchan » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:32 am

Any vitamins ?
Vit C?
D?
K ?
Glutathione ??

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Covid 19 Vaccines - any suggestions to mitigate this poison going into your body??

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:15 pm

No expert but prior to this type of vaccine very high dose vitamin C supposedly helps reduce toxicity:

Due to the fact that all toxins, toxic effects, substantial allergic reactions, and induced immune compromise have the final common denominator of causing and/or resulting in the oxidation of vital biomolecules, the antioxidant vitamin C has proven to be the ultimate nonspecific antidote to whatever toxin or excess oxidative stress might be present.

Vitamin C Prevents Vaccination Side Effects; Increases Effectiveness
by Thomas E Levy, MD, JD

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v08n07.shtml

Also Dr. McCullough gave a quick summary this week of what objections are working for workplace, college (religious supposedly works there) if you don't want to get it.

https://hbnshow.podbean.com/e/july-10th ... nkf-fcrsa/

Bill Sardi last week mentioned if vaccinated a short list of anti-clotting or clot dissolving or other supplements for that feature of the vaccine:

Blood thinning:
Garlic, Fish oil, Resveratrol, Vitamin B1

Breaks up existing clots:

Natto-Kinase

https://hbnshow.podbean.com/e/july-3rd- ... ill-sardi/

Might I add supposedly Vitamin E according to my own research:

Among other things, vitamin E supplementation:
* reduces the oxygen requirement of tissues. [4]
* gradually melts fresh clots, and prevents embolism. [5]
* improves collateral circulation. [6]

Vitamin E: Safe, Effective, and Heart-Healthy
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n01.shtml

Might help also I have been regularly making and taking small amounts (not too much at first supposedly to avoid possible detox issues) of "The Miracle of the Volga" Kombucha for my own probable long covid as it has been used historically to detoxify environmental toxins in the body:

Kombucha is rich in B vitamins and a substance called glucuronic acid which binds up environmental and metabolic toxins so that they can be excreted through the kidneys.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... om-russia/

Kilbarchan

Re: Covid 19 Vaccines - any suggestions to mitigate this poison going into your body??

Post Number:#3  Post by Kilbarchan » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:02 pm

thanks

Based on 1 response I guess we are screwed

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Saw » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:45 pm

The people in Spain are talking about Chlorine Dioxide and Vitamin C. CDS is said to bind and chelate (remove) heavy metals and also
anything acid (most of the bad guys in us tend to be acid). Personally would be doing this, if not CDS then some other chelators.
Lipoic acid might be useful also.

Maybe the good news is that they want people to have lots of booster shots, so perhaps the effect is finite and will dissipate on it's own?
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Saw » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:58 am

Preventive treatment with antioxidants for graphene oxide detoxification

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by Saw » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:46 am

La Quinta Columa informs on antioxidants that degrade graphene oxide

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Dr. Levy has written an impressive article on the protocols for the vaxxed that I will post at another topic shortly. (I like that it features Vitamin C).

We now know thanks to a government whistleblower who investigates medicare fraud using multiple Government databases, that at least 45,000 have died within 3 days of having the Covid shot.

My local doctor recommends the following immediately after the Shot.

Cold packs to injection site immediately to slow spread and for several days. Take bromelain 500 mg twice daily to thin blood and prevent sudden death from clots. Also omega-3 oils and plenty of fluids."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by Saw » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Dr. Andreas Kalcker on how CDS helps reduce magnetism induced by graphene oxide

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by Saw » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Josep Pàmies on how to detoxify the body with natural infusions

Rafael Jimenez
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#10  Post by Rafael Jimenez » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:29 am

Just my opinion. I am a veterinarian, mostly large animal, especially dairy cattle. I have applied many thousand vaccines, both for viral and bacterial diseases. I also have extensive experience with vitamin C in animals. I have never had any problem with vaccines, and I have resolved many problems by their constant use. I have eliminated many health problems that result in not having to use antibiotics.
My experience with vaccines has always been very positive.
Like I said, it's just my opinion after 4 decades of experience and many thousand doses of different types of vaccines.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:04 am

Thank you for the input. The problem with the "Covid" mrNA shots is that none of the animals in earlier studies survived reinfection. (Ever wonder why there hasn't been a vaccine for the common cold?) In one sense, the idea behind the "vaccine" is brilliant, but the problem is that this situation, emergency use, is the only way to get these shots in humans (i.e. past the animals studies which would have to demonstrate efficacy and safety.).

The best doctors are realizing that the Spike Protein is the main culprit in the illness itself as well as the side effects of the shot.

Situation Update, August 9th, 2021 - Covid vaccines have now killed MORE people than the ATOMIC BOMB dropped on Hiroshima
https://www.brighteon.com/19d99bd7-27e3-4518-b489-803c92d022f6
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”