Anyone know if Thrombocytopenia can come from SHEDDING ?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Anyone know if Thrombocytopenia can come from SHEDDING ?

Post Number:#1  Post by Janah » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Anyone know if Thrombocytopenia can come from SHEDDING from the vaxxed what do u guys think ?

i was taking blood tests at the doctors cus i was having a throat infection , possible epstein bar virus , but what they sais was : i have Thrombocytopenia , aka low blood palettes of the white blood cells , and i heard this is a major side effect for those people who took the "vax" (death jab/bio weapon) , but i did not take it ,

so my question and suspicion is that i might have gotten this blood / cell complication cus i been in contact with people who has been vaxed , and has had this so called "shedding effect" on to me so i have now gotten the same illness people who took the vax has , aka Thrombocytopenia ,

i have not had any symptoms of bleeding etc , and im up for a new blood test to check levels again in a few days,

i was on a diet for 6-8 months since january cus i was overweight (lost 25 kilos) , and i did not get any food in me that covers B12 or B9 like broccoli etc , so my folic acid (D12 or D9) levels was down, it was on level 3 and should be at level 6 , and they gave me folic acid pills to take to get that back up again which im taking now daily ,

but could that deficiency of D12 have caused me to get this so called cell issue or blood issue called Thrombocytopenia , or could it be as i said from shedding from the vaxed people ?

i order food online and get it delivered to my door every month , and the people who handle and deliver the food from the supermarket are of course all vaxed , same with the post delivery people who deliver the food bags to my door ,

could all those vaxed people have infected my food and products i buy every month and its been some kinda "shedding" process cus of that ? cus i dont understand why i should have this so called Thrombocytopenia and low white blood cells all of a sudden, and since this is a known side effect for people who do take the "vaccine" i quickly put one and two together that i might have it cus i got it from the "vaccinated" through shedding , (should i stop ordering my monthly food articles like that? and maybe go to the store and pick them up my self instead?)

what do u guys think ? is it possible , or did i get that Thrombocytopenia thing naturally cus of other causes ?

and lastly , do anyone out there know what i should eat or take to get my blood levels back up normal again , any fruits or vitamins or food i should eat or maybe stay away from ? (thinking about the low blood palettes count of white blood cells) aka Thrombocytopenia

( lastly let me add , that i had a water leakage in the bathroom which caused fungus and probably poison gasses for 3-5 years now cus of rotten wood in the flooring, i suspect this is what has caused me to thave this throat infection , or possible caused me to have epstein bar virus , the bathroom is getting torn down and re built soon and all toxic rotten wood and fungus will be removed)

thanks for answers.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Anyone know if Thrombocytopenia can come from SHEDDING ?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:32 am

A lot to assess.. I think you meant B12 (not D12)... I am forming an opinion that the main danger is from a magnetic bacteria masquerading as a virus (a virus which has never been cultured in humans). So the "shedding" of the spike protein is a "theory" without a lot of support.. But if the vaxed are transmitting a bacteria, that is another thing all together. For one thing, bacteria reproduce. And the transmission to the great unvaxed is better explained... And the solution becomes clearer...

As per your particular issue, the fundamentals are to follow Linus Pauling's basic supplement regimen as given in his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER. e.g. High vitamins A, E and C. One or two Super-B complexes. Multi vitamin/mineral. Lots of water, low table sugar (w/fructose).

For many people that will straighten out their body chemistries.

If you have trouble absorbing B12, there are alternatives,( including the b12patch.com small patch that I have seen raise B12 blood levels. The methylated B12 was great, but they don't seem to carry it any longer.) You can also try very high amounts of perhaps a sublingual B12. There is really no upper limit.. I have seen 1000 mcg (or 1 mg) dosages..

So B12 levels, along with zinc and iodine, are generally low in the population, and should also be supplemented (this info from various sources)

After the basics, if you still have a problem, repost with more details.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:08 pm

now this is long... If you don't know Judy Mikovits, you need to find out more about her. She is one of the top viral experts in the world. I first heard about her ordeal as a whistle blower in the film PLANDEMIC. Here is text from her interview, after few highlights.

“And the biggest thing our books tell you is that, ‘Never again get another injection’ and you will live and we as a world will experience health.”

JUDY MIKOVITS PHD
Forbidden Knowledge TV
17 hours ago

Dr Judy Mikovits joins Ann Vandersteel, who asks her whether COVID-19 is a real virus.

Dr Judy, who worked at Fort Detrick and who worked for years with Anthony Fauci at NIH replies, “No, COVID-19, the disease is not caused by SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus.

“SARS-CoV-2 is not a real human virus, it’s a monkey virus grown in the vero monkey cell line, always has been, just as SARS was created in that cell line and the variants are in that cell line.

“So the disease, COVID never satisfied any of Koch’s Postulates or the Hill’s Criteria for a causative agent of a disease, because in order for the virus, SARS-CoV-2 to have caused COVID, everybody with evidence of infection has to have disease.

“And what we know is, essentially, nobody with evidence of infection by that fraudulent PCR test – that is not testing for SARS-C0V-2 – and PCR does not test for an infectious virus.

“Nobody’s sick. This has a 99.7% survival rate, so there’s no such thing as an ‘asymptomatic carrier’ of a disease-causing virus. A virus either makes you sick or it doesn’t.

“And what we know is this disease called COVID was caused by contaminated flu shots – which are all contaminated with coronaviruses – and they are, every year and that those viruses recombine – the test was testing for the influenza, so this, at 4,000 people a day, in January of 2021 were dying of influenza and the CDC was labeling it, calling it “COVID”.

“We know that 5G and the measures; the remdesevir, so that which is killing people by shutting down their kidneys. Everything that’s been done: the masks, the shots, the isolation have caused the death and the destruction worldwide, not SARS-CoV-2.”

Ann says, “So, essentially, COVID-19 is a marketing hype name to promote fear and get people running to the doctors to get these PCR tests, which are, of course, completely falsely-calibrated and they’re not measuring COVID-19. So, has COVID-19 ever been isolated in a lab, then?”

Dr Judy replies, “SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated from vero monkey kidney cells – in a lab, grown in –”

Ann interrupts, “But not in people.”

“Not from people-to-people,” Dr Judy says, “Not from a person with disease and sending it to another…It’s a lab virus. All the variants are, they’re sequences in a database and they always have been, since 2003 and SARS.”

Ann asks, “OK, so these COVID vaccines – or what they’re touting to be vaccines, these shots. I call them Clot Shots, Kill Shots. What are they, if they’re not supposedly treating or preventing coronavirus?”

“Well, they’re synthetic, they’re gene therapy, number one. They’re not vaccines, they don’t meet the legal or scientific definition of a vaccine, which is usually a piece of a virus or a bacteria or an ‘attenuated virus’, means weakened, you took out the part that usually kills you and then you use that in a vaccine…

“The simple answer is they are injecting in you a deadly synthetic virus. Synthetic virus. You are expressing the deadliest – the spike protein from HIV, the XMRV and SARS, so the three deadliest plandemics of our time. You’re injecting the disease and you are shedding and spreading it, if your immune system cannot break down that synthetic lipid nanoparticle.

“It’s a synthetic virus. It’s not a vaccine, never was, never was intended – and it’s why we’ve been spreading the news.”

Dr Judy says that the spike proteins in the flu and COVID vaccines are shed and spread and have been for years but the good news, she says is that whether you get a real virus or a synthetic virus, the treatment is the same: ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and ozonated creams on your skin.

“Keep your immune system healthy, don’t ever wear a mask, because that cripples your own immune system, as you know from our book, ‘The Truth About Masks’…

“The good news is, as long as people stop, right now getting any other shot, we can heal this world. Because any other shot is going to kill you and I mean a flu shot, because they have coronaviruses

“This is how they’ve driven this agenda for the past 30 years. They’ve weaponized SARS, they’ve weaponized Ebola – and that was 2014, when Tony Fauci released that virus on the Sierra Leone, on the Liberians, you know by way of a vaccine program.

“You know, ‘We’re gonna go over there and help you!’ with Christian missionaries, and that’s all described in our New York Times Bestseller, ‘Plague of Corruption’, which came out April 14th, 2020.

“I was first on the Epoch Times, April 8th, 2020, telling them all of this, showing them the Journal of Virology paper that showed hydroxychloroquine is a prophylactic treatment strategy for HIV, for SARS. And that means it’s a vaccine!

“Every 21 days, you got a booster shot, so the entire world could have been saved by hydroxychloroquine, just as in this book, ‘Called for Life’, by Kent and Amber Brantly. He’s the doctor that got infected with Ebola when Ebola was aerosolized.

“And this was in the summer of 2014 and this was the cover-up by Tony Fauci of the William Thompson confession, after 15 years that MMR, giving Blacks and people of color, Hispanics, before the age of 3 had a 2-to-4 times greater risk of getting autism or severe neuro-developmental disease from that shot.

“So yes, MMR in susceptible populations, three RNA viruses that’ll cause autism. So what does Tony Fauci do? Oh, he released contagious Ebola on Black people, to take everybody’s attention away, just like the game they played in COVID, to take everybody’s attention away from the corruption…

“We caught them. Not ‘we’, Judy Mikovits, the Royal We: Children’s Health Defense, The Highwire, the Informed Consent Action Network. Lawsuit, lawsuit, lawsuit. Proved that vaccines are not safe, have never been tested since 1989, not a single double-blind placebo controlled study, safe study has been done, as required by Federal Law, by the HHS.

“That was the proof in the Fall of 2019…Was COVID started because they cloned the deadly H1N1 in 2005 – cloned – from people who died of the Spanish Flu?

“It’s all in here. And in our latest book, ‘Ending Plague’, because we tell you the solutions are there. We tell you ozone therapy, we tell you Type 1 Interferon, we tell you Peptide T and immune modulation peptides could have stopped AIDS, could have stopped all of these diseases.

“And the biggest thing our books tell you is that, ‘Never again get another injection’ and you will live and we as a world will experience health.”

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/judy-mikovits-phd-antidote-for-vaccine-toxin-and-warns-against-dangerous-fake-one/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Janah » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Right sorry , that was typo , dunno why i wrose d12 i meant b12 , and i have already received a bottle of tables for that from doctor folic acid or folate B9 or B12 not sure whats in it again,

im taking as much vitamines i can now days and drinking this each morning : 1 cup lukewarm R.O/distilled or 0PPM water , 1-2 cloves med-lrg garlic , 1tsp non pasteurized honey,1tsp cinnamon , 1tsp ginger ,1tsp turmeric

i have also ordered 600mg C vitamine capsuals and some other supplements i will start taking to , oregano oil , zinc ,SuperReishi mushroom tablets andQuercetin

Taking D3 , magnesium , vitamine c aslo every day now , and i have started drinking pine needle tea with cloves and ginger

but , why i have low blood palettes with the white blood cells i dont know , as i said i think its caused by the vaccinated , but i assume the doctor will get back to me after the blood tests today with somekida medicine for that to take to level them again

oh and thinking about testing L-Lycin

ps : do u think i should try ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine ?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:52 am

im taking as much vitamines i can now days and drinking this each morning : 1 cup lukewarm R.O/distilled or 0PPM water , 1-2 cloves med-lrg garlic , 1tsp non pasteurized honey,1tsp cinnamon , 1tsp ginger ,1tsp turmeric

This "stuff" probably can't hurt you...Might even benefit.. but this is not the Fundamental nutrition platform recommended by Linus Pauling.. I am not sure I see the value at "throwing darts" when there are fundamental nutritional issues that need to be addressed first...

e.g. Mega vItamins A, E and C, one or two B-complex and a good multi vitamin/mineral.

Some people can't absorb B12 - a condition called pernicious anemia - which is why I suggested the patch to guarantee raising your B12 levels. (An aside, there is a doctor in UK who was giving patients with B12 deficiency the common shots (B12 injections) and he noticed they also came out of their depressions... but I digress.)

I just posted about MMS/CDS, which I personally learned about from great members of this forum who helped educate me. The "bleach" approach requires some education, but if there is some kind of infection - including the "spike" proteins - causing your issues, then MMS/CDS is probably a good way to deal with it...

Here is a link to the summary that could start you on a journey down the CDS road...

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=187209

p.s. We learn from Jerry Tennant that the LAST thing you should drink is distilled water - because it will drain minerals from your cells..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Janah » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:04 pm

Ok thanks for the tips and answer , i will check your link out.

ps. btw , do you have any online sites i can order Chlorine Dioxide from ? is it 0.3% i need ?

i dont want to buy it off amazon or ebay , never know what u are getting there.

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Janah » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:01 pm

Regarding shedding , they claim its confirmed now :

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstewpete ... 14102078c5

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by Janah » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:06 am

Astonishing news today guys , god had healed me , doctors called me and said all sickness is gone and cant be found in my blood test results !

they dont understand how its possible and even said "we must have done some misstake last time with the blood glasses etc"

i have had many people pray for me etc last few days , and i had some omens and signs as well ,

the Thromboxytopenia is 100% gone and there is nothing with with my blood cells or blood palattes and values no more , rather the oposite

God is good !

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:49 am

Terrific.

Please, for every reader's benefit.. when was the original test/diagnosis.

And what exactly did you do in the meantime
?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:51 am

Janah wrote:Regarding shedding , they claim its confirmed now :

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstewpete ... 14102078c5

Again, transmission doesn't have to be from shedding ... if a "magnetic" bacteria is involved. Remember the recent reports from China of a university experimenting with adding spike proteins to bacteria...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by Janah » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 pm

The first blood test when i was diagnosed was 2 weeks ago , then the new results was 2 weeks later on tuesday

i went right on the 1 cup lukewarm water , 1-2 cloves garlic , 1tsp non pasteurized honey,1tsp cinnamon , 1tsp ginger ,1tsp turmeric , drank a whole glass of that every morning , not good at all , very hard to drink , plus overboosting vitamins every day D , C , MAGNESIUM , D3

and i was drinking clove tea with ginger , and also home made pine needle tea , and started eating brussel sprouts and alot of different herbal teas

(but i actually think it was a god thing , and he healed me and removed the sickness from me , not what i did)

i still have the sore throat issue , its become much better , but its still there on and off , for 2 months now , i suspect its mold gas from the bathroom leakage , now sure what the throat issue can be , and that it has lasted this long , has to be the gas from the rot/mold

but i will have tha fixed in january so only 1 month left

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by Blargus » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:34 pm

That's awesome, heard one person recently say that their brother was cured of a brain tumor by prayer. That other stuff I'm sure maybe helped anyway might wanna keep up some of it lots of crazy stuff going around...

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#13  Post by Janah » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:58 pm

Any tips for my sore throat issue ? its not stopping or going away , and doctors dont know what it is , so i get no help there

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by Blargus » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:25 pm

Not medical advice, not a doctor but if it were me, I think Apple Cider Vinegar helps sore throats, can gargle diluted.

an ACV gargle mixture works miracles (1tsp to 1/2 glass of water). Gargle 3 mouthfuls of mixture each hour then spit it out. Don't swallow the mixture because the ACV acts like a sponge, drawing out throat and mouth toxins

Says the Bragg ACV book. I might also try also 3% Hydrogen Peroxide gargle (they say don't swallow). More info on Hydrogen Peroxide oral health Dr. Levy's free ebok:

rvr.medfoxpub.com

Also Vitamin C I'm sure might help, maybe Dr. Levy's easy protocol he mentioned 2,000 mg three times a day? This you swallow, but I wonder if gargling Vit. C would help too? Maybe hard on your teeth though...

Sage tea as a gargle or drink is supposed to help as well according to Maria Treben.

1/4 litre of boiling water is poured over 1 teaspoon of herbs, infused for a short time. Sage tea is used for ulcerated throat and mouth, inflammation of the tooth-pulp, tonsilitis and throat disorders. Many children and grown-ups could have saved themselves a tonsillectomy had they taken Sage tea in time.

I bet adding honey or eating lots of honey would help too.

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by Janah » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Thanks i will buy and try the vinegar.

Already have 3% Hydrogen Peroxide will start using it as well , bottle sais blend it out in water , but i assume i should just take it pure ? no water added to it for full effect ?

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”