Resolving Colds to Advanced COVID with Methylene Blue

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Resolving Colds to Advanced COVID with Methylene Blue

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:34 am

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v19n08.shtml

Methylene blue (MB), a powerful antioxidant with a clinical impact comparable to even vitamin C, is a major exception to the principles of orthomolecular medicine. It is not produced in the body, and it is not naturally present in any animal or plant. Nevertheless, its documented beneficial health effects rival that of any other known substance, whether normally found in nature or coming out of a laboratory. Just like vitamin C, the true benefits of MB in so many different diseases remain unappreciated and unused by most clinicians, even though it has been safely utilized in many patients for a much longer time than even vitamin C.

The parallels between vitamin C and MB are also reflected in the fact that administering them in either their reduced or oxidized form is comparably beneficial to the patient. This is because the dose of vitamin C or MB is less designed to give a one-time boost to the electron stores of the body than it is to make sure newly-assimilated electrons get optimally distributed throughout the body.

After learning that Dr. Levy was writing this paper, my wife and I started on a low dose methylene blue after reading the following:

https://nootropicsexpert.com/methylene-blue/

Researchers tested Methylene Blue in animal models of neurological disease. First, researchers used rotenone (a potent pesticide) which causes severe dopamine depletion in the part of the brain associated with Parkinson’s.

Methylene Blue rescued brain cell mitochondria from the damaging effects of this toxin. By donating electrons in the electron transport chain broken by rotenone. Essentially bypassing the broken transport chain with donated electrons as an alternative electron carrier.

Methylene Blue also countered cerebral ischemia reperfusion damage. The tissue damage caused when blood supply returns to tissue after a lack of oxygen from a stroke. And can occur with Traumatic Brain Injury. MB accomplished this by rerouting mitochondrial electron transfer.

And Methylene Blue dramatically countered the behavioral, neurochemical, and neuropathological impairment found in Parkinson’s disease.[vi]
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Resolving Colds to Advanced COVID with Methylene Blue

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:06 am

I have now had the opportunity to read the highly rated book on Methylene Blue by Mark Sloan.

Mark is human, so I trust (but will soon verify) as there is much remarkable information in this book. Especially the warning that rather than a miracle molecule, NO (nitric oxide) is more harmful than beneficial, and that methylene blue is a NO inhibitor. I also learned that adding Red Light Therapy to methylene blue has remarkable anti-cancer effects. That the correct (rather low dosage) of M. B. cures Alzheimer's in about a year, and that higher dosages are no better, and might be harmful.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Methylene-Blue-Mitochondrial/dp/177723963X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=39E1SOQD71F72&keywords=mark+sloan+methylene+blue&qid=1680771775&s=books&sprefix=mark+sloan+meth%2Cstripbooks%2C81&sr=1-1

I read this book via Kindle. I will come back and edit with dosage information, which from memory is around 18 mg for Alzheimer's.
And the general maximum safe M. B. dose is < 2 mg/Kg of body weight)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”