DMSO IV Protocols?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

DMSO IV Protocols?

Post Number:#1  Post by tangy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Does anyone know the protocol for administrating IV DMSO? I found this on the web https://www.consultdranderson.com/iv-dm ... inical-qa/ , is this good enough?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: DMSO IV Protocols?

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Thu May 09, 2019 4:12 am

DMSO IV Protocols?

I am failing to understand what you want to know......Protocols for ALL diseases, its next to impossible posting here.

It's just like asking M$ to give you the exact code for W10 Pro!

1. IV DMSO protocols are different for each disease and each person (suffering from the same disease/med variables).

2. I didn't look at the link you posted, (as is my habit) use my own brains. I have developed my own IVC, CsCl and DMSO protocols since 05. Though I don't use IVC only, any more.

3. IVC was the easiest and it takes me and now my RN to make a 60-100 grams in 10-15 mins with a pH of approx 7.2-7.4, though we rarely infuse VC alone now and our min. is 40 gram for an infusion.

4. IV CsCl, was the most difficult, time consuming, with serious side effects to be prepared for.

5. So was IV DMSO.

6. It took me a decade to develop all these, since none would share OR were not infusing CsCl.

7. The most difficult issue faced was using IV DMSO/ VC/ CsCl on humans (not lab animals) with various diseases and seeing the benefits and side effects (if any) though have experienced none, since they were tested firstly on myself to know the cut off points for their dosages.

So your post is rather non specific. To get a desired therapeutic result, one has to know the alot besides the primary illness.

eDOC!!

PS: Glad I looked at your post logged in to reply from my hibernation, now I mostly post in the General section.

Good luck hope some one can answer your queries, since am going back into sleep (work) mode, with none distractions.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”