Clarification on making the solution for IV or injection

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Clarification on making the solution for IV or injection

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:38 am

As an alternative health practitioner and researcher and also Vitamin C advocate, I have come to realized that IVC infusion may or Is the best form of treatment for curing majority of ailments in this modern times.

Robert F.Cathcart M.D also used IVC infusion in treating most of his patients, but as someone who is not a Medical Doctor, I may need some clarification from you before using the sodium ascorbate IVC infusion for myself and my family.

Now,my question is this; to prepare sodium ascorbate for IV and IM Use, the stock bottle of sodium ascorbate should be 50% ascorbate but the Cathcart Sodium Ascorbate at intelligentvitaminc.ocm is 100%. Can you please explain that to me?

I trust you have watched Catchart's lecture on the administration of IV/C?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuRTLoQlSks
The idea is that 250 grams of sodium ascorbate is put into a 500 CC I/V bag, and then filled with 250 CC of sterile solution (usually water) make a 50% STOCK SOLUTION. These bags are stored in a refrigerator and not mixed until just before use. Cathcart would add some EDTA to account for any metal ions that may be prsent.

The stock solution is not infused into patients.

Lets say you want to provide a 50 gram IV/C. You would use a syringe to extract 100 CCs (50 grams ascorbate/50 grams water) from the stock solution to add to the patients( perhaps 300 gram) IV bag. I am not clear on how the size of the patient IV bag is chosen, and my doctor often adds vitamin B12, Magnesium, etc to the IV.

Again, in simple terms, can you please explain the step 2-preparation of the IV Bottle. This is what it reads, I recommend that the above stock bottle solution be added to sterile water for injection such that 30 Gms(60cc)to 60Gms(120 cc) Is added to a quantity of sterile water sufficient to make 500 cc of the final solution to be injected IV-Thomas E. Levy,M.D. I'm asking this because in step 1 Doc.Levy said he weighed 250gm Sodium Ascorbate to fill 300 cc bottle line so another 30 to 60 Gm confuses me. Also may I ask,does the sodium ascorbate always come in bottle form or in demand for larger quantities in bag form?

Remember, part I is making the stock, 50% ascorbate solution, in part because Cathcart felt the 50% concentration is self-sterilizing.

The IV given to the patient is not 50% ascorbate. It is added to a standard IV bag, and the size of which depends on how much vitamin C is being infused.

Dr. Cathcart tried to avoid IV/C if he could treat the condition with oral ascorbate, as he describes in his BOWEL TOLERANCE paper
https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm
Patients when ill might consume over 200,000 mg of ascorbic acid daily.

Today, for infection, Dr. Levy has estimated that true  liposomal vitamin C might be 10 times more effective, gram for gram, than intravenous vitamin C.

The most obvious clinical use of intravenous vitamin C is to raise blood concentrations to cancer killing levels.  Our cancer forum discusses protocols which keep ascorbate levels elevated to these levels for hours.

I also have had experience with a protocol administering MMS IV, followed immediately by a 15 gram IV/C.  The one-time protocol miraculous cured a bone infection.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”