@EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

@EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:04 am

Last night I saw on Fox News that 98% of the world's hydrocortisone is (or was) being made in China.
fsemt
That means my life expectancy is either a few days, (or perhaps 32 days, if I can get my upcoming 30 day hydrocortisone prescription renewed.)

I have a form of Addison's Disease.

For those new to the forum, the universe has been teaching me things over the years. I became "adrenal insufficient" after the death of the Vitamin C Foundation's Co-founder Mike Till Sr's circa ?2010? My condition is not quite as bad as former US President John F. Kennedy's adrenal malfunction. (JFK's Addisons' Disease was as if JFK had an adrenalectomy - he couldn't produce ANY adrenal hormones. This of course was completely hidden from the public at that time. )

In my case of "Addison's Disease," my "only" problem is producing a single hormone - cortisol, which happens to be "the only essential hormone." Meaning if you don't have it for 24-48 hours, you die. (ref: Safe Uses Of Cortisol, 3rd Edition, William Mck Jefferies, MD) My body maybe can produce 5 mg, but I need the standard 40 mg daily that everyone reading this makes without thinking about it.)

As I found out the hard way in Jan/Feb 2017, if I miss a few pills, I feel fine for awhile - until I don't. My wife goes on vacation to visit a relative. I become Type A, doing work all weekend, not sleeping.. ( and must have forgotten a few pills :-). I picked her up late Sunday night. Felt fine. Drove home. The next morning, when I woke up, I was unable to move. I couldn't get out of bed, but when thru sheer will I did, I literally crawled out of bed, I couldn't rise off the floor.

When I got to the hospital, the poor woman medical doctor Hospitalist who saw me in the ER said she had bad news. From all indications (I was septic (had sepsis), in kidney failure, very low blood pressure, etc) I was about to expire and she seemed shaken. I could tell she felt sorry for me, and she said she wished there was something she could do for me....

By that time in my history, the fact that I was adrenal insufficient was in my charts. They push a solu-cortef (hydrocortisone) stress dose IV in the ER. 30 minutes later I'm fine. (I'm not positive, but I don't think they admitted me to the hospital after that ER visit).

So, no problem my alt doc says. We can always prescribe an alternative steroid not made in China... Slight flaw.. Everyone in my same boat will also be looking for the alternatives. Not to mention that hydrocortisone is part of the Malik Sepsis protocol, thus there is a huge world-wide demand. Guess who else right now is septic?

I can not run out of my supply for even 2 days. That's it. Game over. (And its too late to get a passport to leave the country (i.e., for stem cell therapy). And, it is to late too try and get a 10 million dollar life insurance policy... I digress)

And from that Fox News report, I predict that Feds are about to "ration" so-called critical meds.

The only real answer, if the Chinese/Big Pharma cannot restore production almost immediately, is to regenerate the tissues in my adrenals that make cortisol.

Oh and Houston there is another problem. I only have 120 mg/dl total cholesterol in my blood, and cholesterol is the steroid that is the building block of all adrenal hormones - including cortisol. (I used to have the "perfect" 180 mg/dl total cholesterol.) This lack of the fundamental building block of cortisol - cholesterol - may be at least part of my problem.

In fact, the reason Dr. Levy kindly sent me all that material on panthothenic acid (B5) was to share the "old" knowledge that B5 is required by the adrenals to MAKE hormones. But I can tell you a high dose of B5 will not allow me to reduce my cortisol/hydrocortisone dosage.

I once tried to cut way down on vitamin C to drive my cholesterol up. No workee. I have "Cholesterolanemia" (and anemia too for that matter, but that is a different story.) Nothing seems to elevates my cholesterol. So even with restored adrenal tissue, I may not have the raw materials needed to make enough cortisol to survive.

And for those of you trying to be helpful by pointing to all the books that claim to resolve "adrenal fatigue." I have tried everything in these books - before adopting the "evil" steroids. I can attest that only actual steroid hormone replacement is effective. (Actually, in many people, simply taking vitamin C revives adrenal function, thus fatigure, but I can tell you vitamin C deficiency is not my problem.)

So eDOC, what can you do for me, if anything, with your DNA crisper, given that:

A) it takes time to get a passport
B) even if we regenerated my adrenal tissue
C) my cholesterol is "off the charts" low?

I have, of course, come up with a few ideas of my own, but every damn time I try to wean, even a lousy 2.5 mg (reduce by 1/2 pill) I immediately get sick! ( Weaning hydrocortisone was how I caught that cold that allowed me to evaluate the tremendous value of Ester-C in December.) I only weaned the equivalent of one or two pills. Same thing yesterday... Started feeling the major head cold after weaning only 2.5 mg, but I am plowing ahead anyway to try and extend my supply, and thus my life expectancy.

Its been great everyone! I plan to "check in" as I know my late brother has from the other side.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

Robert
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: @EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#2  Post by Robert » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:15 am

Serious? What about https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-212-hy ... blets.aspx, I used them to import liquid salbutamol for my nebuliser, a gray area in my country but legal. Small orders come quickest. You definitely need a stockpile.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Owen,
Could you post or PM what form and in what dosage of Hydrocortisone you require?
I shall ask my friends working in the Chinese pharma to look into it.
A big question, whether Home land security would allow a courier package entering from China/or any affected country, in the present situation...

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 am

Thank you eDoc. I hope you are okay. Where are you?

I am in the ER. I will post the entire story later, but I would be dead if i lived alone. I wrote the Why is Owen Laughing article staying up all night..I guess I missed a few solu cortef dosages..Me bad. Awoke to 10+ lower leg pain. Charlie horse cramps, etc. I could literally not move, much less get out of bed. Phone across the room. Wife saved my life life

Such is the life of an Addison's

We are about to find out how bad it really is. Because this hospital knows my history..i have an absolute necessity for cortisol. Do they have, and will they give it to a 66 year old fogie?

Stay tuned

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:46 am

Although it is true i almost died because i couldn't reach a phone to call 911. The pain-attack is sudden when you are asleep. I am not going to die tonight because i still have some of my own cortisol. But again, if that supply is exhausted the clock is ticketing

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:10 am

While I am waiting in the ER, and going more septic with each minute..I want to remind people that noone dies of any virus until there is ni vitamin C in the body..hmm invest in vitamin C bliod testinh.

President Trump didnt know that until about a week ago.

That vitamin C is antiviral.

So have no fear you lucky people with functioning adrenals, help is on the way-, and so long as you maintain vitamin c blood levels, you wont die. Capice? With a good supply of vitamin C you are immune from death. You might get sick, suffer some illness like a cold or flu, but you won't die. This is the reason hospitals that close now quickly reopen. They get "briefed" and presumably a supply of vitamin C.

Why not tell everyone? Think about it. There might be a large demand for C from first responders and hospital personnel..do we want people who are not infected and csn luve ib fruits and vegetables for awhile hoarding ir taking karge disages right now? If you read my book, even heart patients can go cild turkey and be okay for 6 months.

Long way to get to why you need to heed the government's advice and stock up on water as nd food, at least a 2 week supply. If people are restricted to their homes to control the spread, you wont be able get what you would normally get. Thats why I am calling the inevitable Marshall Law in that case THE GREAT AMERICAN WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM..people who dont stock up and know about vitamin C will not die, at least from the bioweapin, you simply may run out of food

So when you stock up, include sone vitamin C, if it is still available

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:46 am

Popnowlin..its bad..i was just told there is no medical necessity to give me hydrocortisone

And addison's patient

Assuming that i survive the night, the pain is intense, and if i go to another mental ward, I wont have the bottle i brought with to exist

So i have to try to appear well enough to be released

Oh but they did find a heart problem

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:05 am

So the conventional endrcrinologist who must know i will die, just told me that she can do nothing .. you dont need cortisone for every little thing..no problem with supply she told me.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Owen am glade that you are safe, ordeal over, recovering and have ample supply.
I'm fine, in Guangzhou at this moment treating Cornona infected, gene therapy on a hold for a while.....

Take care of yourself.
Best regards!

eDOC!!

PS: Email notifications coming in spam?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Owen,

Glad your back and realize the importance of Hydrocortisone, and what havoc missing it could create.

Thanks for the invitation but I don't think I would be able to make it, with the so many Corona infected to treat, my genetic work slowed, would take a while to get back....Corona is slowing at least here.

I don't know much about this person, but is this he the one suffering from Lung cancer........he could be well treated and cured!

Anyways regarding your question about P450.....you want to extend the life of taken Hydrocortisone.......correct.....how long?
Whats your daily dose?
I'll figure out and come up with a plan let you know....

eDOC!!

EDIT:
Are you on any other prescriptive meds besides Hydro? What supplements do you take on a regular basis?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:21 pm

More questions: Multitasking.....

1. Your Lipid Panel at the hospital?
2. What supplements and in what dosage were you taking, before you missed Hydro and the ordeal, fever, ER/911, etc started?
3. What was your VC dosage during before it?

eDOC!!

EDIT:

I have treated back in 2004, a MS and Lyme patient (with Adrenal slowing/ low Cortisol) with Methyl Pred......Oh its effects on them were miraculous.....in 1 IV push they were moving around briskly like any normal healthy, otherwise took ages to crawl out of bed!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:27 am

You don't think they were murdered? Like the Steven Schiff fellow, the Congressman from New Mexico who suddenly expired of Cancer after pushing and pushing, and getting too close to the UFO reality... Reminds me, looking for a GREAT GREAT read while waiting out the viral incubation period, assuming you are like my brother Robert, and decide to sit out the the bioweapoons test by staying home. He knows he would absolutely not die if he contracted the virus, yet he is unwilling to take advantage of the current $200 air fares to Europe.. But I digress, again and again.. a wonderful audio book, especially if you are driving is , "[i]AREA 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base," https://www.foxnews.com/tech/exclusive-inside-area-51-the-secret-birthplace-of-the-u2-spy-plane by Los Angeles Times Reporter Annie Jacobsen .. Now this is REAL Journalism.. Bottom line, she concludes there was a crash at Roswell, and that small malformed bodies were at the crash site of a very "unusual" craft. But "her sources" told her that they were Russians. I KID YOU NOT.. Read it..[/i]

Or Aaron Russo, Famous Film maker who died of cancer after Making the film From Freedom To Facism.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nslgLmyirw.. But I think I heard he may have had cancer while making the film, but I guess that doesn't matter all that much

My First assumption after first reading your post is that they were targeted for expiration the same way Jack Ruby, the Killer of Lee Harvey Oswald was targeted while in prison. Ruby died in prison from virulent cancer, leaving a note with the guard, THEY ARE KILLING ME... After R. E. Tent noticed that people had high viral loads AFTER vaccinations.. He did some research.. After finding the great book Doctor Mary's Monkey, which I am reading now, he quickly put out this lecture, afraid of turning on his car himself.. https://youtu.be/ogJxitcJcJg Everyone and I mean every American citizen has a duty to watch this lecture.. Stay awake. I had to watch it 3 times before I was able to understand that the assassination of John F Kennedy was a side issue, not the main issue. The main issue was keeping the fact that the Government had unwittingly poisoned the entire US population. A good theory is that perhaps Kennedy was going to reveal that the US had just committed mass murder, okay since it was accidental, lets call it unintended mass manslaughter, by delivering these monkey retro viruses into everyone in the united states via the "heroic" polio vaccinations.. It was unintentional, but Kennedy, like me, probably thought, it will come out eventually (THINK NOW) so lets tell the Truth, let the chips fall where they may.. (We have another President like that.. I hope he is surrounded at all time by a team of Navy seals..)

Do you see why Klenner was ignored? Klenner brought his results showing something lik 60 of 60 polio patients were cured with IV/C to the American Medical Association. (I could use some help finding references. My site has gotten to big and complex even for me)

Klenner had found that vitamin C CURES VIRAL INFECTIONS -- then ignored!!! Can't sell many vaccines if that is true... (Here's another prediction... Trump.. or Blumberg.. or Besos is going to create a new AMERICAN prize that Dwarfs the current Nobel prize.. A prize for the Best REAL SCIENCE... And Fred Klenner will be the first recipient of that prize (posthumously) , and the proceeds will be donated to the Vitamin C Foundation, now take that, you Trump Haters..) Well Fred may have to fight with Linus Pauling, as the first recipient, but I am taking bets now that Fred will be in the Top Two.

Hey eDOC, what's happening isn't by chance, and may have something to do with ME being willing to accept the Medical medium.. Who knows?

It just occurred to me why we don't need external vaccines. (Where did that come from?)( We human veings are vaccine making machines. The human immune system does the same thing internally, reacts to foreign invader, creates the bio-identical antibody necessary. So instead of a vaccine for Type A, you miss any others, but our internal vaccine making machines react to what ever it starts fighting. There is a necessary ingredient, fuel, I haven't figure out what to call it in my NEXT paper ..for JOM.. But that necessary ingredient for our body to produce internal "vaccines" is, wait for it, VITAMIN C. If you have zero vitamin C, you cannot produce the vaccine.. Your immune system fails, you die. Depending on the viral pathogen, more or less vitamin C is required to quickly restore your "internal vaccine" creating immune system... Now I think EBOLA required a LOT of vitamin C fuel.. Such that a virus with the spread of the current virus, and the fuel requirement of EBOLA - would have devastated the planet, think depopulation.. Him a good idea for my next trick.. A science fiction novel about how ETs use an Ebola-like modified corona virust to make our planet hospitable for them with minimal damage, by only killing we humans..

I realized that while very scary - scared me so much I closed our doors - the COVID-19 or whatever virus is a cold virus. Fairly mild, and unless you are devoid of vitamin C, you are unlikely to die. You do have extra C requirement if you catch it, and perhaps an IV/C requirement if you go into sepsis... So now current forum reader in the US is likely to die, even if there is not supplemental vitamin C available... And there are readily available natural sources of vitamin C

Remember Riordan and his finding that blood levels remain zero - despite IV/C - after say a spider bite? Until they don't. His clinic routinely monitors blood levels after an IV.. (Glucose meters he he he Maybe I should stock up on glucose meters) and when the tissues are finally saturated after the internal vaccines are created in sufficient capacity, the blood levels of vitamin C finally increase to normal. At that point, Riordan stops the IV/C.. Brilliant. Brilliant

I am going to copyright this page COPYRIGHT 2020 (c) OWEN R FONOROW (c) Damn it is 2020 already. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED..

Ohhh I know how to increase OWEN FONOROW DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.. I PREDICT THAT AFTER ABOUT A WEEK NO MORE VACCINATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED! VACCINATIONS WILL BE BANNED FROM PLANET EARTH IN FAVOR OF TAKING VITAMIN C AND MAKING OUR OWN VACCINES INTERNALLY (I wanted to be dressed in a United States Space Force Uniform at my MAGA Rally with President Trump, but its hard to do shtick like this in uniform.. Anyway, the Vaccination companies will be looking for a handout to cover all their investments. Fortunately we have the greatest Free Market Capitalist President EVER, sorry my former favorite president Ronald Reagan, EVER. The Donald would never give a Government handout.. he he he)

Does anyone still believe this is me talking? That there isn't some divine intervention at play in all this? Again, I say I am being rewarded by taking Anthony William at his word. The Medical Medium material is TRUTH: YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY THAT THE INFORMATION IN THESE BOOKS WILL EVER BY OVERTURNED. We may not understand it..

Anyone noticed that I made the cancer forum fully PUBLIC??

And that I now wear my time during the first illegal incarceration as a BADGE OF HONOR, (did anyone notice that I reopened the former highly embarrasing OWENS ILLEGAL INCARCERATION FORUM?). Now after this second experience, if being denied care I used to routinely receive...I don't want to divulge my legal strategy.. where my family was close to throwing me back into the looney bin, because I was laughing too much, I finally figured out what happened. It will result in the largest malpractice and HIPPA violation judgement against any (too bad, bet for one or two BAd APPLE MDs.. Edward Hospital is one of the best in the world.. Maybe I will focus my wrath on the 2 "fine" doctors, make them paupers, not punish the hospital for hiring these turds..) Two MD (Means Death) who foolishly tried to minimize their liability, but unintentionally created the opposite.. (Still think there is no GOD johnjackson?) These fools created an iron clad malpractice and HIPPA violation case that will change the face of medicine forever. My prediction that they are going to be born again, be like Christ, in that they will be destitute and learn how to love.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:58 am

Does anyone following this think that a divine compassionate spirit isn't involved?

PRWeb does not publish releases about supplements which have been deemed as dangerous or subject to regulatory warning, irrespective of any claims of legality. For the complete guideline, please visit http://service.prweb.com/resources/arti ... guidelines

I had actually come to the forum to reveal the fact that I no longer think there is ANY danger of anyone in the us dying, at least no more danger that the flu, and probably less danger than the flu. (but got distracted by eDOC's post about suspicious cancer deaths.) I think there is little risk of dying, there will be no real runs on vitamin C, since you don't have to use it unless you start to get really sick, and that only happens if your "internal vaccine fuel" is used up. Good diet and you should be good. In other words, dying from the Corona virus is about the same risk as dying from the Common Cold. This was the release title I was about to submit (popnowlin see if you can produce a PDF from the draft and we'll put the link PRWEB refuses to publish, because of SOCIALISM, stupid laws made by people who think they know what is good for us...

The release was to be entitled

NO AMERICAN DEATHS EXPECTED. Even if the engineered viral bioweapon COV1D-19 corona virus reaches every American (Consider this bio release a test of concept.) 16966193

I was doing PRWEB a favor... but the law is the law.. .Anybody really want to continue the socialists in power, in any shape or form what-so-ever?

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by popnowlin » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:25 pm

EDOC,

It occurs to me that the invention you shared with me should be made public. So I'm asking you to provide your full name and information on the invention you worked on in China that halts the replication of the COVID-19 virus. Put the method and the protocol so people can try to follow it.

You should, and we can help, apply for international patents, but in this world wide emergency lets make the information public. By patenting you ensure you get credit for the invention, much like Pauling's heart disease formula. And as soon as you publish it that's the first use.

Please call Owen if you have any questions or concerns about that.
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by eDOC » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:52 pm

We discussed this and a few more during our conversation.
I'll keep in touch with you..

With hotspots changing, after China now EU specially Italy and my gut feeling is that next probably could be US after Europe..
I'm on my way to Milan....

Shall keep in touch, gave you my cell # and Whatsapp.... Its on Intl roaming..

Probably mentioned that the Chinese physicist/ scientist assisting is down with Corona, but recovering... Waiting for him to get to work for the SR hydro..

Take care and get well....
Regards!
eDOC!!

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”